Chapter 45

Elizabeth's POV
Today was Thanksgiving . I took a shower and got dressed in white t-shirt , jeans , black sk8-hi vans , with a black kind of hi-low cardigan . I do lightweight make-up , just mascara , little blush and lipstick . I walk downstairs to see Myles already ready .
" hmm , what smell's good ?" I said smelling the air like the weirdo I am .
" Well , i had help with two nut jobs for over there and made pumpkin pie , your favorite ." He said while coming up to me and hugging me .
" Hey jominique , how'd you guys know that pumpkin pie was my favorite ?" My arms started to cross and i was mugging both of them .
" Don't look at me , Jake told myles . All i did was cook and help ."
Dom said with her hands up .
" Haha , well let's hurry the rest of the family will be here ."
We then started to cook and finished just in time before Ana and Cam showed up .
" Hey guys ." I said hugging Cam .
" Hey Liz ." Ana says coming up to me while Cam goes to the boys .
" Dom!! " She says running towards her .
I just smile and think how thankful i am to have all these people in my life .

Jake's POV
Cam and Ana came through and us boys were talking .
" So today is a niner game ?" I said to Cam and Myles .
" Yee yee , Niners are goin' to kill this game ."
Just then Elizabeth was all like ," Nah , Seattle !"
" Hey you are from the Bay area ." Myles started to yell .
" Well i know , i just wanted to see your reaction ." She said laughing .
We all started laugh .
" Nah , but forreal Niners are goin' to be raw . bruh , before the Super Bowl when they played , it was a dang rig , man ."
" I know . Then one of the Seattle players came up to the camera and talked smack about crabtree ."

( a/n i don't remember that much of that game so yeah , but as you can tell i'm a niner fan so let's win this niners . ❤️💛 )

" He is so stupid ."
Just then Liz and my parents cam inside the house . Everybody started to hug and sit down .

// i know short chapter , but its because i was supposed to update yesterday so imagine its thanksgiving again . 🙏😭😍 - mary //