Chapter 42

Ana's POV
I woke up from my nap . I saw cam still sleeping . i texted the girls to see if they wanted to hang . Only Yezii , Dom and Elizabeth are coming with me . Malia is out with Kalin . I changed into a white tee , black and gray joggers , white converse . I headed out to my car and drove to Dom's house first . I got there to see her in jeans , jake's blyss sweater , and gray roshe . Then we head to Elizabeth's and she's in burgundy mucsle , white joggers and cheetah prince vans . Yezii's house was next and we saw her in a large flannel , with shorts of course , and sk8-hi vans .
" Girls day it is !"
We all laughed and screamed .

Malia's POV
we are walking on the beach and it was perfect . i took out my phone and captures the moment with Kalin in the picture .
' My life is already complete . @kalinwhite 🙈💘 '
we continued to walk until Kalin stopped . He got on one knee and i started to cry .
" Malia Rose Garcia , you are the most beautiful girl i can ever ask for . when i heard that your world fell apart , i just really wanted to be the one to mend it . you are my everything , princess . i hope you know i love you so much . So will you do me the genuine honor in marrying me ?"
" Yes . a million times yes ."
He put the ring on my finger and i hugged him around .

Tyler's POV
I wake up to see Yezii not by my side . I text the guys to see if the girls are there and they all said no .
' Want to hang ?'
' Sure ' they all said .
I got ready and headed to the boys house .

Myles' POV
All the boy were at my apartment and ready . I was the only one not ready yet . We all headed to the mall . Kalin was out with Malia so its all good . i get a text from Tyler saying he's here .
" Ay , let's go ."
" Aight ."
We all run down and hop into Tyler's car .
" so we headed to the mall and then we go the concert ."
" yeah . "
We all headed to the mall . just as we got there i saw an unlikely person . She was the person i hated the most . Camille , even though she is Elizabeth's enemy .
" Hey boys ."
She said running her hands though my hair .
" Get your slimy thot hands away from me ."
" Whatever Myles . you know you want this ."
" What ? your flat chest , no butt , or boobs . huh , sure . i already got a girl who is perfect ."
" Oh yeah , your bum thot of a girlfriend ."
" Excuse me !? She isn't a thot , but we all know you are with your ugly looking caked face ."
Everyone was all like ' oohhh ' and i smirked .
" Whatever Myles ."
She scoffed and walked away .
" Dang Myles , get it ."

Yezii's POV
We are at the Mall and we hear ' oohhh' and we look around to see the boys .
" You guys the boys are here ?"
" Forreal ? ohh shoot . let's go ."
We start running until the boys didn't see us .
" Whew ..."
" Got you guys !"
I turned around real scared to see Tyler and the boys .
" Scared me real bad ."
" that was the point ."
" Oh shut up ."
i playfully hit his should and we all hang out .
i see Elizabeth and Myles talking . He picks her up and spins her .
" Ouhhhh , Myles get it ."
i laughed and so did everyone else .

Elizabeth's POV
Myles told me that he told Camille off and i was so proud .
" dang myles , got her on check ."
" yee yee ."
he then picked me up and spun me around .
" i love you so much , Myles Blake Parrish ."
" I love you too , Elizabeth Leia Brandon ."
This is my prince , and my everything . What would i do with out this weirdo .
I love you so much , Myles .

// 😍❤️😭 Feellzzzz !!! Am i right . Well yee yee . Sorry for not updating , but its all good . I have a feels chapter right here . 🙏Hopefully this is amazing . - mary //