Chapter 36

(Includes sexual content)

After drinking some champagne it was safe to say that both of them were slightly tipsy. They had moved the tray from the bed and Louis held the box of chocolate in his hands as Harry laid down on his side next to him. They both faced each other as Louis picked up a piece of chocolate and fed Harry with it. Louis placed the box on the nightstand next to the candles and rolled closer to Harry who was supporting himself with his elbow. Harry giggled and kissed Louis on his lips and Louis kissed him back.

"You're tipsy!" Harry giggled and looked down at Louis who gasped offended.

"And you're wearing too much clothes!" Louis exclaimed after thinking a bit and Harry shook his head.

"You're wearing the same amount of clothes, sir, even more." Harry answered and tugged at the sleeves of Louis' sweater. Louis looked down at his body, knowing it was true, and sat up on the edge of the bed. He pulled off his sweater and tossed it on the floor before he stood up, facing Harry, and took off his jeans along with his underwear. Harry smirked and looked at the naked man who climbed back into the bed.

"Hah! Your turn!" Louis said teasingly and stuck his tongue out at Harry.

Harry got up and took off his clothes as well before he climbed back into the bed but didn't get to lay down properly before Louis pulled him on top of him. Harry chuckled and looked down at Louis as he was now on him and Louis smiled proudly. Louis made Harry reach down to Louis' jeans pocket where he pulled up a condom but Louis took it before Harry had the chance to open it. He looked slightly confused at Louis. Louis opened it himself as Harry leaned over him again. He had his lower body between Louis' flexed legs. After placing the condom on Harry's cock Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. They pressed their lips together and kissed each other deeply and slowly. It didn't take long before Harry pushed his already hard cock inside of Louis who moaned out in Harry's mouth. They kept kissing each other as Harry started moving, causing both of them to moan. Neither of them knew if it was the fact that it was Valentine's day or that both of them were tipsy that made it feel even more special than the other times they had done it. Since they were in a hotel room they didn't want to be too loud. Even though they both felt disconnected from the rest of the world as they only focused on each other. Harry kept moving his hips slowly and leaned his head in the crook of Louis' neck, kissing and sucking on his skin to leave hickeys. Louis had his head sinked into the pillows and slightly tilted back to give Harry even more access to his neck. Louis had his eyes slightly open and moaned out every time Harry went deeper inside of him. Even though it was slow and somewhat sweet he still dug his nails in the skin on Harry's shoulders out of pleasure and gently scratched his back as well. Harry kept moving inside of Louis and moaned against his skin until he finally lifted his head and looked down at Louis. As Louis felt the curls leaving his face he looked up at Harry who looked at him and smiled. Louis smiled back and slid his hand down to his cock and stroke it softly while lifting his head to reach Harry's neck. He started kissing and sucking on it as well, to make sure he wouldn't be the only one leaving with hickeys all over his neck.

...

Harry and Louis laid under the covers on the big hotel bed. They laid sideways facing each other with barely any room between them.

"When are you leaving?" Harry asked out of nowhere and looked at Louis who was already looking at him. Louis cleared his throat and placed his palm under the pillow where he had his head.

"Monday afternoon.." Louis said and bit his lip. Harry looked down a bit and nodded slowly.

"For h-how lo-ong..?" Harry asked, his voice was more unstable this time and he stuttered.

"A couple of months." Louis kept his eyes on Harry who nodded once again.

"I-I can wa-ait for tha-at.." Harry stuttered and bit his bottom lip. Louis sighed and moved even closer to Harry. He wrapped his arms around Harry to pull him closer and Harry lifted his head up on Louis' chest.

"I know, but I don't want you to control your life because of me.." Louis whispered and played with the soft curls. Harry sniffed and looked up at the older boy.

"A-are you brea-aking up wi-ith m-me?" Harry stuttered and now he couldn't hold back his tears. Louis sighed and looked down at Harry with tears in his eyes and let his hands on Harry's cheek. He gently wiped the tears with his thumb and shook his head.

"I'm not breaking up with you, Harry. I'm just saying that I don't want you to adjust your whole life because of my phone calls.. Also it's a long time that we will be apart, and if you happen to meet someone else I don't want you to blow it because of me.." Louis whispered and just as he predicted it was painful saying those words to Harry. Harry shook his head frantically.

"I won't meet anyone else.. I don't want to.. Nobody could compare to you.." Harry said through his tears and lifted his upper body a bit and got slightly on top of Louis.

"Anything can happen during these months.." Louis sniffed and let his hands on Harry's waist to hold him. Harry let his hands on each of Louis' cheeks and looked into his eyes.

"But I'm in love with you, Louis." Harry said and more tears covered Louis' sight but he tried to look back into Harry's eyes and smiled.

"I'm in love with you too, Harry."

Harry smiled and pressed his lips on Louis' and kissed him passionately, Louis kissed him back in the same way.

...

The two boys spent the whole weekend more or less in that hotel room. Until they both had to check out. On the way to the airport, Louis and Paul dropped Harry off at his mother's house. Even though Louis was leaving, they would see each other again within two weeks. Before he would go on the world tour he had a smaller one that only included places in the UK, ending in London. And he promised that when he came back to London he'd make time for Harry.