Chapter 16

Harry got out of the shower and dried off his hair with a towel and fixed it in the mirror before he wrapped another towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom. Since the bathroom was connected to the bedroom he walked straight into the bedroom. He smiled as he looked over to the bed seeing Louis sit in the middle of the it with the covers over his legs and his laptop in his lap. Harry walked over to the edge of the bed where Louis had placed some new underwear for him since he didn't have any. Those were too big for Louis' little body anyway. Louis bit his lip as he tried to not draw attention to Harry who was only wearing that towel. One wrong move and the towel would be off and he'd see it all, which he secretly wanted. That Harry was good looking wasn't news to anyone. But to see him newly showered with only a towel around his waist and some water drops still running down his chest and back and his curly, messy hair that were still wet since it was so thick was more than Louis could dream of. That was one of the hottest things Louis' had ever seen. But was he going to say it out loud and admit it? Probably not. Harry grabbed the boxers and walked back into the bathroom to put them on. He hung the towel on a hook on the wall before walking back to the bedroom. He climbed into the bed and sat down next to Louis, facing him.

"I don't get this!" Louis sighed loudly and pouted as he looked over at Harry.

"What are you trying to do?" Harry asked and looked at the laptop screen. Louis sighed once again and handed the laptop over to Harry.

"I've been trying to look at the pictures we took the other day but I don't get it. How do you even get the pictures from that stupid little card to the desk?"

Harry chuckled as he leaned his back against the headboard. He opened it up and transferred the pictures to the desk. Then after pulling out the card and handing it to Louis who reached over to put it on the nightstand he handed the laptop back to Louis.

"There you go." Harry said with a smile as Louis immediately started looking through them.

"By the way, your phone has been buzzing a lot." Louis said after a while and looked over at Harry. Harry reached over to his phone and shook his head smiling.

"It's just Niall."

Nialler: You still haven't told me what happened??? Was I right???

Nialler: Hello?? Are you not answering cause you're fucking him or cause you're too depressed to?

Nialler: Are you ghosting your best friend?!

Nialler: I went by your house but they said you haven't been there for a couple of days, where you at?

The text messages was a mix between 'normal' questions where he asked what was up and various 'hello?'s. Harry had totally forgotten to text Niall since the day he told Louis everything. In one way he felt so guilty over not telling or even answering Niall but at the same time he had been busy. He had a long talk with Louis the first day, then he worked the next day and spent another night at Louis' then he worked again and now he was about to spend the third night in a row with Louis. But he still thought that he'd text Niall as soon as he actually got together with Louis for real but he totally missed it. Niall was probably a little pissed and felt replaced but Harry knew that Niall would understand anyway. They had been friends for too long for something like this to break them apart.

Hazza: I'm really sorry. I've been with Louis and worked the past days, but I'm free tomorrow. Maybe we could meet at SB?

Nialler: With Louis? So he didn't dump your ass the other day??😉

Hazza: Can't be dumped before you start something, but no he didn't.🙊

Nialler: Alright alright, mr. Tomlinson.😉 You'll have to tell me EVERYTHING tomorrow. At 3?

Hazza: Haha! Sounds good, see you then!

Harry put his phone away and looked at Louis who still looked through the pictures.

"See anyone you like?" Harry asked and laid down next to him on one side, facing him and holding his head up with his palm.

"I found one that I wanna post, but how do I get it to my phone?" Louis smiled as he looked at Harry.

Harry pulled himself up a bit and took the laptop again. Louis tried to look at everything he was doing as he sent the picture over to Louis' phone. It didn't take long for Louis to edit the picture and post on his instagram. While Louis posted it Harry had taken his own phone again and reloaded the instagram feed as he waited for the picture to pop up.

LouisTomlinson: I bet you can't find a better photographer than mine

LouisTomlinson: I bet you can't find a better photographer than mine.😉📸

...

The next morning as Harry woke up he felt someone climb on top of him. When he opened his eyes he saw Louis with his messy hair that covered his face as he let his legs on each side of Harry before he laid down with his chest pressed on Harry's. Then he buried his face in Harry's neck and wrapped his arms around him. Harry smiled for himself and wrapped his arms around Louis' tiny body and kissed him on the side of his head. As he kissed his head he could feel Louis breath out against his neck as he giggled.

"I didn't mean to wake you." Louis pouted and peeked up at his smiling boyfriend. Harry kissed his pout and gently brushed his hair back from his face and smiled.

"It's alright." Harry smiled as he pulled up the covers to cover both their bodies better and Louis brought his face back to Harry's neck after kissing him multiple times.

They spent the rest of the morning in bed cuddling and kissing. It wasn't until 1pm they got up and walked down to the kitchen to get breakfast. Since Louis didn't want or knew how to make anything other than toast Harry was the one making the breakfast. He made scrambled eggs and bacon while Louis sat on a chair beside him and watched. He sat on a high bar chair that belonged to the kitchen island and swung his legs back and forth while Harry continued with the food. Once he was done he looked at Louis who looked fondly at him.

Even though they had only been together for a couple of days, not even a week yet, it felt like they had been together for much longer. Everything felt so natural and right. Not that kind of beginning where they were scared of acting in certain ways or didn't want the other to see them newly awake or gross. Maybe that was the benefit of waiting this long before they got together like a couple. They had already been waking up next to each other a couple of times. Louis had even seen Harry drunk, Harry who barely drank at all.

Even though Louis couldn't deny that his mind tried to fool him by thinking that Harry was gonna use him for who he was. In some ways he couldn't believe that Harry actually had fallen for him as a person and not for him as the famous Louis Tomlinson. But at the same time Harry hadn't been showing any signs of wanting public attention or anything like that in the past months where they had been hanging out. He had even agreed to be in a low profile relationship, even though all the shit he had been through in the past when he had to sneak around and hide his sexuality.

Normally Harry wouldn't have agreed to the whole sneaking around part but he really wanted to be with Louis. And he could somehow understand that he had to keep it on the low because of the sake of his job, even though Harry still thought that was so much bullshit. As if Louis' fans would run in the other direction if they found out that he was gay. And he was happy knowing that Louis wasn't actually in love with Eleanor, since he hated her so much. And the fact that she 'cheated' was becoming more understandable now but when Harry first found out he was furious. She definitely seemed like someone using Louis' for his fame. In one way he couldn't wait for the world to find out about her 'affair' so Louis could have a reason to 'break up' with her.