Chapter 12

By the time Harry finished his shift at work it was sunny and dry outside, as if the rain never happened. Harry quickly changed into his normal clothes and picked up his phone as he made his way out through the backdoor. He was just about to see what location Louis had picked when he all of a sudden felt the scent of smoke. He looked up from his phone and in the corner of his eye he saw a figure leaning against the wall with some black object in his hands. Harry face lit up when he turned and saw that it was Louis. He was wearing a 'the who' shirt under his jeans jacket and to that he had black, almost dark grey jeans.

"I thought we were meet at a café or something." Harry said as he walked towards Louis who now had spotted Harry too.

"I know a place a couple of blocks from here. I figured we could walk there together since I'd pass your job anyway." Louis said and opened his arms to embrace Harry.

Oh, we're hugging now?, Harry thought and opened his arms for Louis too. Of course he wanted to hug him, it just came out of nowhere. And he couldn't deny that the hug felt good. Since Louis was shorter than Harry he couldn't reach his arm above Harry's shoulder which lead to that he wrapped both his arms around Harry's ribcage as Harry wrapped both his arms around Louis' neck. In one way neither of the boys wanted to let go. It was nice and warm. And Louis somehow felt so safe being embraced by the taller boy. And it felt so natural for both of them. They didn't have to go through that awkward 'where-should-I-place-my-arms'-phase. But at the same time they didn't want the other to know how much they actually enjoyed it. As they pulled back they both smiled at each other and Louis' handed the camera to Harry. They went out on the sidewalk and started walking towards the place Louis had in mind. As Louis was the one leading the way he walked slightly in front of Harry, but not to far away from him. He still wanted to have a conversation and turned around to look at Harry from time to time. Louis turned around as Harry said something that made him laugh and as he turned around he heard a click. He looked at Harry who had pulled up his camera and took a picture.

"You won't remember that we hang out if you don't take a picture of it?" Louis chuckled meanwhile he actually thought it was cute and liked that Harry wanted to take pictures of him.

"It was just a good moment." Harry answered and smiled.

He put the cover back on the lens as Louis gestured to a door leading into a café. They walked in and up to the desk where they ordered their drinks. Louis took a big cup of tea with milk while Harry took a cup of black tea. They got their drinks they made their way through the little café and sat down by a round table right next to a window.

"I like how you asked me out for a coffee and choose tea." Harry chuckled and sipped from his cup. Louis looked up from his cup and smiled. His hands looked so tiny when it held the big grey cup, when he held it with one hand he couldn't even wrap his whole hand around it.

"Nice caption on instagram by the way." Harry said after a while and Louis smiled again. More like he smiled the whole time as he looked at Harry.

"Which one?" Louis asked and pulled out his phone.

"Have you posted more than the 'you look gorgeous'-one?"

Louis unlocked his phone and placed it on the table as he opened the instagram app. He went to his profile and tapped on the most recent picture that Harry hadn't seen and turned the phone upside-down so Harry could see it since he sat across from Louis.

 He went to his profile and tapped on the most recent picture that Harry hadn't seen and turned the phone upside-down so Harry could see it since he sat across from Louis