Chapter 25

(Includes sexual content)

It was finally December 31. Harry had spent the last couple of days working and helping Louis contacting people for the party. Meanwhile Louis had his days off and had been buying supplies and decorations for the party with Liam. It was 10am and Harry had, as every other day, spent the night at Louis' house. Even though he knew it would suck that he wouldn't be able to be all over Louis tonight the way he usually were, he was still excited about the party. He hadn't had many friends for the past years and therefore hadn't attended many parties. It wasn't only a party, but it was Liam and Louis' party. It would be bigger than Harry had ever experienced and there would be a lot of people, and a lot of famous ones among them. At the same time he couldn't care less, people as people, but he knew for sure that Niall was excited about the whole famous-world-thing that he automatically had been pulled into since Louis and Harry got together. Whenever he was hanging out with the couple he often made jokes about following Louis to different events or on tour and other similar things, while Harry knew that it wasn't really jokes in the end. Niall had always wanted to be in the spotlight, whether by himself or among other people. But at the same time it wasn't that far that he was in any way using Louis for his fame, because still no one knew who he was or even that he knew Louis.

Louis yawned and stretched out his body before he turned to lay on one side. He curled himself up a bit and pulled the covers up to his chin. He lifted his head up better on the pillow and as he did that he saw Harry laying in front of him. He smiled and crawled closer to Harry who just fondly looked at him.

"Good morning, creep." Louis said with a big smile and moved his head closer to Harry's.

"Good morning." Harry said with his hoarse and low morning voice that always made Louis' weak.

Louis looked over at his alarm clock, it was at least a couple of hours before Liam and Niall would come over to start decorating the place. He looked at Harry who was laying on his back and had his head turned towards Louis. Harry opened his mouth to say something when Louis let his hands on Harry's cheeks and then pressed his lips on Harry's and started to kiss him slowly. He smiled against Harry's lips as he felt Harry smile and the dimples forming in his cheeks. The kiss quickly turned into a passionate make out session and Louis slowly climbed on top of Harry, straddling him. Both boys let a small moan slip out between their lips as their growing boners got pressed together when Louis straddled Harry. Harry let his hands slid up along Louis legs to his bum which only made Louis whimper in anticipation. Louis eventually pulled back a bit and they both gasped for air as they looked at each other. Both had flushed cheeks and Louis let his hands down on Harry's bare chest.

"Do you want to?" Louis whispered, biting his lip and looked up at Harry.

"I do, do you?" Harry answered quickly and bit his bottom lip as Louis nodded.

They both smiled at each other. Louis lifted himself off of Harry who pulled off his underwear and Louis did the same. He then straddled Harry again and couldn't help but let out a soft moan at the feeling of skin to skin. They had been together for a month and they had made out and touched each other before, but they had never gone all the way. This was all new, especially to Louis who had never been with a guy before. But he knew how soft Harry was, and he knew for sure that they would take it slow. He looked at Harry who was laying underneath him and Harry slid down his hand to his cock. Louis gently lifted his ass and let Harry guide himself to his hole. They were both breathing heavily and Louis bit his bottom lip and kept eye contact with Harry, totally letting him control the beginning of this. Harry watched Louis' face expression as he slowly pushed himself inside Louis' tight heat. Louis gasped and frowned his eyebrows a bit with his mouth slightly open as he let out a whiny groan. It felt weird and it was all new and painful yet it felt good, he definitely didn't want Harry to pull out. He wanted more. Also Harry's hoarse voice moaning his name softly only turned him on more. Once Harry was almost halfway inside of him he bit his lip harder and grabbed onto Harry's biceps. Harry looked up at Louis slightly curious since he saw that Louis had something in mind. He placed his hands on Louis' thighs and caressed them softly and Louis looked down a him. He took a deep breath and in a quick motion he pushed himself all the way down on Harry's cock and let out a loud whimper at the pain mixed with the pleasure that he had never experienced before. Harry gasped loudly and moaned Louis' name. They both needed a couple of seconds to adjust to one another. Harry had never seen Louis like this, whimpering his name and seeming confused yet confident about what he was doing as he started to move himself on Harry. Heavy breathing, whimpers and moans echoed in the big bedroom. Louis closed his eyes and let his head fall back a bit as he got more used to the feeling and Harry kept his eyes on him. Harry's eyes kept scanning Louis' body up and down. As Harry looked up at Louis' face he saw something move slightly behind him. He lifted his head to see what it was and let out a loud gasp in surprise. He quickly let his hands on Louis' thighs and squeezed them to get his attention.

"Fuck, Louis, Louis, Louis.." Harry mumbled but Louis kept moaning and moving on top of him until he looked down and saw Harry's red face and his eyes looking beside him instead of on him. Louis quickly turned his head around and stopped moving.

"Fuck! Get the fuck out of my room!" Louis yelled at Liam who stood frozen on the spot with his hand still on the door-handle. Liam's face was just as red as Harry's and Louis wasn't far from catching up with the embarrassment. Liam finally turned his gaze away from the two of them.

"Sorry!" He yelled as he backed out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

Louis slowly pulled out Harry's dick as he climbed off him and looked at Harry who had now covered his face with his palms. Louis leaned over the bed as he sat on the edge and uncovered Harry's red face. Harry pouted and looked at him. What a great first impression, Harry thought. Louis kissed his pout and caressed his cheek. Harry kissed him back and looked at Louis as he walked over to the closet and put on some clothes.

"Get dressed and take all the time you need, and I'll see you downstairs?" Louis said and went back over to Harry.

"Okay..." Harry pouted and pecked Louis' lips as he pecked him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Louis got up from the bed again and looked over at his clock and let out an annoyed groan. He quickly pulled the grey sweater over his head and opened the door to see Liam still outside of the room.

"Since when is 11.22 in the fucking afternoon?!" Louis exclaimed as he shut the door behind them and Harry could hear them walking down the stairs. Harry finally breathed out completely and shook his head.

...

Once Harry came down to the kitchen Niall had also arrived. The three boys were sitting around the kitchen table going through what they needed to do before the party started. Harry shyly sneaked into the kitchen and sat down on the empty chair next to Louis. Louis looked at him and gave him a smile as he let his hand on Harry's knee. Harry smiled and moved his chair a little closer to Louis. He tried to avoid looking at Liam since he was still very much embarrassed about what just happened. But he didn't want to make it too obvious since Niall hopefully had no clue.

They soon started to decorate the place and cleaned the kitchen and living room to make it look decent. While Louis walked away to open the door for the hired bartenders, Liam walked over to Harry. And since Niall was in another room there was no way he could avoid Liam anymore.

"Uh, hi." Liam said and gave him a cheeky smile as he scratched on the back of his head.

"Hi.." Harry mumbled and looked down at his feet.

"Look, I just wanted to apologize for.. earlier.. it was quite-"

"Embarrassing."

"Yeah... Let's just not talk about that, like ever again, and start over. Sounds good?" Liam chuckled nervously and Harry looked up at him and sighed relieved. Harry nodded and smiled shyly.

"Sounds really good."

"So... Hi, I'm Liam." Liam reached out his hand and Harry shook it.

"I'm Harry."