Chapter 32

"I'm so nervous, it's sick." Louis said and looked over at Harry who walked around in the tattoo studio with his camera in his hands.

"But you've been tattooed before?" Harry answered as he lifted his head to look at Louis.

"About the album." Louis chuckled and shook his head.

"Oh, it's finally coming out?" The tattoo artist, André, said and Louis took his eyes off of Harry and looked at him instead.

"In a couple of hours." Louis answered and gave him a smile as he looked up from the sketch.

"Exciting! So you're going out to celebrate tonight?" André continued as he kept adding the last details on the sketch.

"I haven't planned on it. Will probably end up spending time with my stalker over there." Louis chuckled and pulled up his phone to take a picture of Harry who stood on the backrest of the blue couch and had his camera covering his face.

" Louis chuckled and pulled up his phone to take a picture of Harry who stood on the backrest of the blue couch and had his camera covering his face

André looked up at Harry who smiled innocently and got down from the couch. Harry walked over to Louis who put his phone away as André showed him the sketch. He then placed it on Louis' arm. Harry sat down next to Louis and watched while he waited. Harry eventually got up from his chair once again and walked around in the room. He picked up his phone from his back-pocket and saw that he had got several texts from both Liam and Zayn in their little groupchat.

Zayn: We gotta change location..

Liam: Why? And how are you there earlier than me?

Zayn: It's occupied. I thought you said 4.30 so I stressed all the way here to read that you said 5.30.

Liam: It's occupied all night long?

Zayn: No until like 7-8pm but then there's someone coming early tomorrow morning, like we're talking about latest 6am... and there's no way we could be cleaned up and shit until then.

Liam: Damn. Alright, gotta be here then.

Harry: Why not at Louis? We'll be out all day😊

Zayn: That sounds easier, don't have to make up some shitty excuse to go to Liam's ugly place

Liam: Hey! But fine, it sounds easier. But how are we gonna get in if no one's there?

Harry: We're at the tattoo place, drop by and I'll sneak out with the keys 

"Harold. Since you're just walking there, could you bring us some tea and coffee?" Louis asked and Harry looked up from his phone.

"Uh, sure." Harry said with a smile and walked over to the small table with tea, coffee, milk, sugar, cups and spoons. He poured some hot water and placed a tea bag in one of the cups.

Liam: Alright, Louis regular tattoo place? 

Harry looked down at his phone as he lifted the coffee can. He started to pour the coffee into the cup and let out a loud gasp as the coffee splashed up on his sweater, causing both Louis and André to look at him. He turned around to see if anyone noticed and blushed as he saw both Louis and André looking at him.