Chapter 1

It was a Wednesday afternoon, sixteen year old Harry had just gotten home from school and was already picking out his clothes for the evening. His final decision landed on some black jeans, a white button-up shirt and a grey suit-jacket with a black neck collar. He had been looking forward to this night for weeks now. It was finally Wednesday, April 15th, the night of his idol, and biggest celebrity crush ever, Louis Tomlinson's concert in London. Harry's mum Anne knew how much her son adored Louis so it didn't even bother her that she had to sit in front of her computer for hours just to get tickets for him. Not only that, his sister Gemma had pulled some strings and got Harry the opportunity to meet his idol backstage - which Harry didn't hesitate for a second to say yes to. In fact he got so happy that his mother and sister thought he was about to pass out when they told him, which he almost did.

Harry got in a cab with his older sister Gemma, who was wearing a glittery dress. And of course, Gemma had already made fun of her little brother who dressed up way too much to go to a pop concert. Even though she thought he looked ridiculous their mom had to take pictures before they left.

 Even though she thought he looked ridiculous their mom had to take pictures before they left

At first they planned that Anne was going with Harry since he was only sixteen and, according to her, too young to go by himself

At first they planned that Anne was going with Harry since he was only sixteen and, according to her, too young to go by himself. But since Gemma knew a girl who'd be there, Eleanor, and knew the crew she decided to go with him instead. Harry actually liked the idea of going with his sister, since his mom probably would embarrass him too much.

As they arrived at the arena Harry felt his heart started to pound in his chest and his legs started to become more shaky. They weren't even inside but he was already a nervous wreck holding onto his sisters arm as they were walking inside.

Time went slow but fast at the same time. All of a sudden Harry and Gemma were only a couple of feet away from Louis. There he was in person, very much real and very much alive. He was wearing a black t-shirt with some white print on and a pair of black skinny jeans. Harry loved that Louis kept it so simple compared to other singers who always wore something extra for their concerts. For once Louis had his hair differently. Usually it would look kinda messy yet in control but this time it was fixed in a quiff. He looked so good that Harry couldn't help but stare. He could tell that Louis was growing out his hair since the hair at the back of his neck was slightly curled.

He felt an elbow kick him in his side. He automatically shook his head and looked beside him to see Gemma who was about to do it again.

"What?!" Harry said slightly annoyed because her sharp elbow actually hurt when it hit him. In response she didn't say anything instead she discreetly nodded in the direction in front of him. He looked confused as he looked in front of him to see that Louis was standing there with a small smirk across his lips.

"Oh... hi..." Harry said shyly and felt his cheeks getting warmer as he blushed.

"Hi, how are you doing? Good?" Louis asked still with that damn smirk on his face. Harry just wanted to slap it off of his face but at the same time he wanted Louis to press him against the wall and kiss him.

"He's good, he just has a huge crush on you." Gemma said teasingly and Harry gave her an annoyed look which only made Louis chuckle. Right now she was worse than their mom. On another thought maybe she wasn't, his mother would squish his blushed cheeks by now.

"Wow, you haven't been this quiet for weeks. All you ever do is talk about Louis and now he's right in front of you!" Gemma said as she giggled and playfully gave Harry a little push in his side. He was just about to say something to prevent her from saying too much when he heard Louis voice instead.

"Oh, you talk about me?" And again Harry could hear Louis chuckle. Harry shook his head even if it was quite obvious that it was true. He always talked about Louis.

"If he does! Oh, let me tell you. Louis did this, Louis did that. Louis said this, Louis said that. Louis posted this, Louis posted that. And what he says the most; Louis looks sooo ho-" Harry eyes went bigger as he grabbed Gemma's arm and looked at her muttering her name.

"I think he got it now..." he whispered before looking up at Louis who looked like he enjoyed the little gossip about what Harry thought of him.

Louis was just about to ask how Harry thought he looked tonight when a light female's voice came into the room. All three of them turned their heads to the door where a girl walked in, slightly tripping in her high heels. She had her brown hair in a tight ponytail and was wearing very skinny clothes. She walked straight up to Louis who immediately wrapped one arm around her waist as she kissed him on the cheek. Oh great, Harry thought, Eleanor's here. Louis annoying girlfriend.

Harry had never liked her, not even when all she was to him was one of his sisters annoying friends. But when he found out about her and Louis that's when he really started to dislike her, almost safe to say that he hated her. He couldn't understand what Louis saw in her. She was loud and annoying and every time she was seen with Louis she was all over him and followed him everywhere like some lost puppy. Not to mention that Louis didn't even look like he was in love, or even happy, on all those paparazzi pictures Harry had seen since they got official. But according to every site and news paper they seemed to be one of the happiest couples right now.

"Oh, I missed you so much!" Eleanor said with a squeaky voice as she embraced Louis in a hug. Harry caught himself rolling his eyes as she said that and looked directly at Louis who was already looking at him. By the look on his face Harry almost swallowed his tongue as he got mentally prepared to get his ass kicked by Louis. Just as he did when he was defending her from those crazy fans that almost tore Eleanor apart at the airport once. But he didn't do or say anything about it. Instead he just let her hug him and loosely had his arms around her as well.

...

Louis and Harry stood outside on the backside of the arena. Harry stood leaning against the wall next to the door waiting for his mom to pick him and Gemma up. While Louis stood a bit from him smoking a cigarette. This was probably the one and only time Harry was happy that Gemma were friends with Eleanor so he could be with Louis without having Eleanor hanging around his neck. The whole situation felt so surreal and weird. Here he was standing outside of an arena with his long time crush. No fans, no paparazzi's. But it was so quiet and awkward, and some weird tension were between them. Not only was he standing alone with his idol but there was an age gap between them too. Harry was only sixteen while Louis was in his mid-twenties. He was somehow scared to open his mouth, what if he said something extremely childish or immature that made Louis see him even more as the teenager he really was?

"So did you like the concert?" Louis asked as he put out his cigarette and Harry looked up from the ground to look at Louis.

"Oh yes, it was ama-.. good" He didn't want Louis to know what a big fan he really was or how much he adored the man standing in front of him. Louis just shook his head, he already knew.

"You know I saw you, right? How you knew every single word and you took pictures or recorded most of it with your phone." Louis said now with that damn smirk on his face again. Harry froze at what Louis said. Had he been searching for Harry in that crowd of fans and watched him during his own concert? Harry didn't have time to answer before Louis started talking again.

"You were standing in the front row, remember that?" He chuckled and Harry blushed. Of course. How could Louis otherwise know what he did during the whole time? Harry felt a little stupid for even thinking that Louis looked for him like that. Besides, Louis was straight and even had a girlfriend.