Chapter 2

Harry and his best friend Niall was sitting at a Starbucks talking about old memories when the conversation shifted. Niall started laughing as he started talking about how he remembered Harry's big crush on the well-known singer Louis Tomlinson. What Niall hopefully didn't know was that Harry still adored Louis till this day. He had just learned how to keep it low since Niall otherwise would mock him about it. Mostly cause Niall always told Harry that he didn't even have a chance of getting Louis. Partly because Louis was famous and rich and older while Harry had just graduated one year ago and started at his first real job as a waiter in a small restaurant in London, and partly because Louis was still in a relationship with Eleanor and, according to Niall, as straight as a man could be while Harry was gay.

"Oh come on! It was a good concert!" Harry exclaimed and Niall started laughing even more.

"Uh Harry? Have you read the text under that pic lately? You were in loooove with Louis!"

"I was not!" Harry heard his own voice going up in some high pitch tone as he said that, which by then both him and Niall knew that he was lying. Niall took Harry's phone from him and scrolled down to the picture. He cleared his throat and started reading the text out loud in a slightly over dramatic voice:

"What a night. Not only did I go to the best concert with songs that touched me in every possible way, I also had the chance to meet the singer. Louis Tomlinson. Ah, I absolutely adore him. Such a kind and passionate and beautiful and extremely talented man. I enjoyed every second tonight😉." Niall paused and winked at Harry to make it even more clear what emoji he had used there.

"Unfortunately I got so starstrucked that I forgot to take a picture with him. Here's a picture of him tho. Just look at him, damn." Harry reached over the table to grab Niall's shirt to pull him down to the chair again as he stood up reading by now. Niall looked down at Harry and giggled.

"Hold on Harold, there's one sentence left!" Niall placed his hand over his heart and took a deep breath before reading the last sentence with his voice slightly louder.

"Literally the man of my dreams!"

Harry placed his elbows on the table and hid his face in his palms and shook his head as Niall sat back down

Harry placed his elbows on the table and hid his face in his palms and shook his head as Niall sat back down. Niall laughed and gave Harry his phone back as Harry looked up at him. Niall just laughed even more seeing how red Harry's face got and reached over to pinch his cheek.

"Aww, it's alright. Everyone got a man of their dreams." Niall pouted as he giggled and Harry swat his hand away smirking.

"Knock it off, I was sixteen!"

"That's even worse, what sixteen year old writes like that on instagram?!"

Niall chuckled and leaned his back against the chair. Harry looked down at his instagram feed as he scrolled his way back up to the top again. Then he looked up at Niall who was sipping from his coffee.

"Wait" Harry began and Niall started to look a bit confused and put his cup down on the table.

"How did you know about that picture? You didn't have instagram back then." Niall bit his lip as he tried to figure out a good explanation but he didn't even get to start until Harry opened his mouth again.

"Have you been going through my instagram?!"

"Well uh, I need to keep up on what I've missed, you know." Niall said, trying to keep it cool but Harry saw right through him.

"Jeez, you sound like my mom." Harry chuckled and put his phone down in his pocket. "Besides, that picture is like what? 3,5? 4 years old? I'd rather call that stalker among friends."

Harry took a sip of his own coffee and looked at Niall who had become slightly uncomfortable now that Harry found out how far down he'd been on his Instagram. Niall looked around as he tried to think of a way out of the situation and out of nowhere he started smirking like an idiot and looked at Harry.

"So did you have naughty dreams about Louis?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. Harry started coughing as he choked on his coffee and looked at Niall, only shaking his head because he knew his voice would give it away.

"No?"

"No! What the fuck?!" Harry almost squeaked and Niall gasped loudly.

"You totally have! You naughty boy!" Niall yelled causing people to look in their direction. Harry tried to laugh it off and hushed Niall who crossed his arms at his chest smirking.

"No comment." Harry finally said and playfully winked at Niall.