Chapter 27

The next morning when Louis woke up he was all alone in the king size bed and the bedroom door were slightly open. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. Even though he hadn't been drinking that much the night before he still had a smaller headache that were pulsing in his temples. He sat up on the edge of the bed and reached over to his t-shirt that he had tossed on the floor before he fell asleep. He was confused, not about himself, but about how and where Harry had gone. He was after all really drunk the night before and Louis thought that he would have to be Harry's 'babysitter' for the rest of this day. He fixed his hair a bit in the mirror that hung on the wall in the hallway before he started to walk down the stairs. As he got closer to the first floor he heard voices. He frowned and started walking towards them. He thought that Liam would've made people leave the house by now. The voices lead him to the kitchen and as he walked in he saw Niall sitting by the kitchen island with his phone in his hands while Harry stood by the counter and made tea. Niall was just about to say something when he saw Louis entering but Louis placed his index finger over his lips and peeked over at Harry who still had his back towards him. Niall smiled and nodded, he knew that Harry would be scared but he loved it. One time when Niall and Harry spent the weekend in Harry's house, Niall had managed to scary him every time he had the chance too. Louis slowly walked over to Harry and tried to make as little sound as possible and when he stood right behind him he quickly looked over at Niall who had pulled his phone up to record it. Niall had the perfect angle since he was sitting so he could see both Harry and Louis from beside. Louis peeked over Harry's shoulder to make sure he wasn't pouring the tea since he didn't want Harry to burn himself. Louis lifted his hands to the level of Harry's waist. As he saw that Harry was about to turn around he quickly shoved his hands in Harry's side making him let out a loud, high pitch squeak that caused both Louis and Niall to burst out laughing. Harry turned around to Louis with a big pout and blushed cheeks. 

"Hehe hiii!" Louis giggled with an innocent smile and looked up at Harry who shook his head.

"You are mean, and so are you!" He pouted and looked down at Louis before he pointed over at Niall who was still laughing. Louis kept his smile and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and still looked up at him. Harry looked down at him and kept his pout, only making it bigger the longer he had to wait. Louis chuckled and kissed his pout multiple times until Harry finally kissed him back.

"Disgusting!" Niall said jokingly and shook his head and looked down at his phone.

"You're just jealous!" Harry giggled and made sure Niall had lifted his head to look at them before he pulled Louis into a deep kiss, making it unnecessarily noisy. Niall once again shook his head and looked away. They pulled back from the kiss and Louis looked up at Harry who gently rubbed their nose tips together.

"Oh my god, get a room, please!" Liam exclaimed as he walked into the kitchen and took the way around the kitchen island to get to the fridge so he wouldn't bother Louis and Harry. 

They both started giggling and Harry turned back to pour the tea into cups while Louis walked over to the side Niall were on to take a seat. Liam took out the milk and placed it on the island and took a seat next to Niall. Harry smiled as he turned around to the three boys and placed four cups of tea in front of them, one for each. Harry then walked over and sat down next to Louis. After a little while Liam pulled up Louis' phone from his pocket and slid it over to him across the countertop of the island. 

"I walked past your room and it's been buzzing like crazy." He said and Louis picked it up in his hands after putting down the cup. Louis looked down at his phone to see several missed calls and text messages from his manager.

Manager: Louis, what are you doing??

Manager: What the heck is this?!

Manager: You were suppose to be with Eleanor at midnight, what is this?!