Chapter 17: Unknown

"Have you felt that last night?", ask one of the Griffindor to his friends.

"I feel that too, it's strange but I feel like it came from our dorm", said the other.

The strange energy that was released that night was the talk in Hogwarts. Tom just sat there in the hall and listen to the conversation silently.

Could it Hermione?

His speculation but he has no evidence. Before they separate that night he was sure Hermione was looking fine.

"Whoever that is or whatever that is last night is bloody chilling", Said Robastian Lestrange as he chunks the meat on his mouth.

Archon's head was on the Griffindor tables. He was looking for Hermione.

"Your right, I couldn't sleep after that. It was like a sudden bomb but in a different way at least", Robastian Lestrange said while he ate his food.

"Archon what are you looking at?", ask Malcibur when he notices Archon was looking somewhere.

"Hermione", he said and turn around his head to him.

"Maybe she's still in sleep or on her dorm", Nott said.

"Maybe", Archon said and get up from his seat leaving them.

"What happened to him?", ask Lestrange.

"I don't know. maybe looking for Hermione for you know what", Nott said.

Tom couldn't stay put. He was bothered in so many things.

The flight with Hermione last night

The sudden warmness in his heart

Those strawberry scents from her

Then the unknown outburst of energy last night

Tom gets up from his seat. He wants to end those foreign feeling towards Hermione and focus on immortality.

That energy last night is not just energy. He knows it.

What kind of energy is that?

He knows the energy is in the Griffindor dorm but where exactly?

Who or what made the energy outburst like that last night?

Could it be that there is someone or something more powerful than him?

He has a lot of questions on his mind. But right now his agenda is to get on the Gryffindors room without knowing and during the class session would be the best time to sneak in.