Chapter 28: Petrified little girl

Hermione just finishes her night bath when she thought about the incident in Hogwarts. Her dreams somehow connected with it but how?

 Everything seems strange but what more strange is that whenever she thought about it, there is a heavyweight inside her.

It's too much information for her so she lay back on her bed and stare at the ceiling then fall sleep.

"Filthy Mudblood", called the certain little blond boy the little girl. Everyone was shock around her.

The little girl seems to be never had such highly offensive term but looking around her it is envious what the little boy said is a highly offensive term.

The older boys with red hair lunged at the blond boy and even the little red hair one who is always in her dream tried to hex the blond one but his wand is damaged that it backfires at him.

The dream change but it's the same. It was a little girl again but this time they were in the Hogwarts library.

The little girl seems to be spending all her free time in the Hogwarts Library after she saw the writing on the corridor walls, which had said that the Chamber of Secret had been re-opened. Despite hoping to read about the legend, she could not, as all the books had been previously checked out.

The scene changes again and this time they were in the classroom. Everyone was bored when a little girl asked the professor about the Chamber of Secret.

This was the only known time when a student had asked the boring professor a question, and the class was interested in what he had to say.

The professor had stated that one of the founders of the school, Salazar Slytherin had hidden a chamber that consisted of a horrible monster.

It had been unleashed before once by an "Heir of Salazar Slytherin", petrifying many Muggle-born and had also killed a Ravenclaw girl, named Myrtel Warren who began haunting the girls' lavatory and became known as Moaning Myrtle.

Wait Myrtel?

How?

But she's alive?

Slytherin, a pure-blood loyalist, was against Muggle-born children being allowed to attend Hogwarts, but he was outnumbered by the other founders and Muggle-borns like the little girl were permitted as students.

Slytherin fled the school, but rumors spread that he had built a hidden chamber; it was said that the school had been searched many times, but no such chamber had been found.

"Time is a really strange thing", a voice said behind her. As she looks behind her the world change. Clear blue sky, an endless reflection of silent water, in front of her was the little girl again.

Why can't she see her face?

Then about Myrtel being murdered?

She's too confused

"Only a little time left before all your memories comes back", the little girl said.

"Who are you exactly?", she ask.

"Wake up Hermione", Perquiry wake her daughter when she heard her screaming and crying. She was in the heat before she awake her but there was also something strange. The birthmark on her chest glow while she's screaming and crying in her sleep. The glowing stop when she awakens her.

"Mom", call Hermione and hug her Mother.

She was scared, confused, and in pain. Seraphina held her tightly in her arms.

Later Hermione is safely in her mother's arms. Seraphina cares her hair while she sang a lullaby. She no longer a little girl she always put to sleep but a big girl now. Years from now she would be finally turned into an adult

"I have a strange dream mother"

"What kind of dream?"

"It always repeats in my head like it was part of my memory or my past. It felt like it will happen but it's already happened"

"Tell me more about those dreams?"

"Before I always see the little girl then the voice in my head, a dark lord whom they called lord Voldemort. I heard voices that I should save everyone from him. It's always the same dream but the dream I had is like going in the same dream but different time"

"Just think about it as a dream my love", she said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight my love", Perquiry said before closing the door.