Chapter 20: Under the snow

Hermione once again awakens in a familiar room, in Hogwarts. It's still night. The moon shined so brightly that it pierced through her half-opened curtains, illuminating the room. She clutch her chest as she felt pinching pain inside.

Thankfully it was just a dream!

She thought and go back to sleep.

Unknown to her she just turns back the time where she supposed to be in pain.

On MACUSA, Perquiry was reading a report when she felt suddenly odd.

Didn't she just already done this?

Weird!

Dumbledore who was busy making potion back at Hogwarts felt the same.

Did this thing happen before?

That night everyone who still awake felt something odd as if they felt what their doing right now have already been done before.

Hogmaeds!

Hermione holds Myrtle hands as they both ran through the crowd in the Hogsmead.

Hermione remove all those thoughts of few nights. She think it was just her own illusion and dreams so she tried to avert herself on the other way.

Today she's with Myrtel whom that she just grab in her room and forces her to go with her.

They been going everywhere in Hogmead. Well even though Archon already show everything to her there are still some things in Hogmaed she hadn't tried yet.

The snow start to fall. Myrtel actually just want to stay back on her room since it was so cold to stay outside but at the same time she felt grateful and happy as she accompany Hermione.

"This is so beautiful", Hermione said holding a piece of bracelet made of pearls.

"I wonder if mother would love this? I buy this sir and this pendant", point Hermione to the feathered shaped pendant.

"Here you go", said the vendor and gave a small paper bag where the pendant and bracelet was putted.

She paid the vendor before they leave. They both sat at the bench when they suddenly tired.

"Here", Hermione offered the pendants on Myrtel.

"No thanks", Myrtel said but Hermione didn't take her answer and walked behind her then place the pendant on her neck.

"It's a thank you for accompanying me", she said. Never in her life well except her parents would do that to her.

All her life she was bullied but this time a girl approach her and gave her a gift. Not to mention she saved her this last few days from those mean girls.

"Thanks, i guess", she said shyly.

Hours pass Myrtel was the first to return to Hogwarts while Hermione still in Hogmaed. She was busy looking at the books at the book store.

She was looking for something when she stumble on Tom who was looking for books.

"Tom"

"Hermione"

Called each other's names.