Chapter 34

Jake's POV
Me and Dom finally got to our apartment . We unloaded our bags and also unpacked . after we were done , we headed out to quickly's and got some drinks . We sat down at a table and talked about everything .
" Dom , i know we've only been dating for 7 months now , but i am really in love with you . i know months later or so i will say i'm not or if we get into a fight and i say something like that , just know i don't mean it ."
" I love you too , Jake . You are honestly the best anyone could ask for . even though , we have our moments we still push through everything . "
" We should get going , we are going to the fair ! the squad is there ."
" okay ."
i was in my white tee , blue jeans , and vans . Dom is in her baseball kind of tee , light blue shorts and white SK8-Hi vans .
Tyler's POV
I saw Cam and Elizabeth hanging out . Elizabeth came running to Myles . He caught her and spun around . I smiled and walked to Cam .
" Hey Man !"
" Hey . Wassup bro ?"
" oh nothing ."
" bruh so how's you and Valeria ?"
" Bro , we broke up . "
" Dang , so did Bethany and I . "
" I guess we both single ."
" Yee yee ."
we did the bro hand shake and walked with the group ."
Myles' POV
Elizabeth and I were walking hand in hand . it felt so good to be a couple again .
" Babe ?"
" Yes ?"
" Do you ever see yourself with me 2 pr more years later ?"
" tbh with you , yes . we will have some trials and obstacles , but i think we will get through them ."
" awe . i genuinely love you so much myles ."
" same here too Elizabeth ."
" lets go with the whole squad ."
" lets go ."
she hopped on my back and i gave her a piggyback ride .
Kalin's POV
Malia and I were at the court . We were playin' hoops . She is beating me .
" So when did you get so good at basketball ?"
" oh baby k , you act like your the only athlete in this squad ?"
" wait what ?"
" yes , i'm an athlete . i play basketball , softball , and i do cheer ."
" so is there anything you're not good at ."
" well name something ."
" do a backflip and make a basket . like in that one vine ."
" okay ."
I stared at her in awe . She actually made it in the hoop and did it .
" I'm impressed ."
" lets go baby k ."
" okay ."
Dom's POV
We finally get to the fair . We see the squad and run to them . i hug the girls and leave the boys .
" So what's up guys ?"
" oh nothing ."
" haha ."
" let's go eat ."
" okay ."
we hit the food court and grab some fries and hamburgers .
" wow , you're so much like Kalin , Malia ."
" Am Not !"
" look at how much food you got ?"
" well .."
we all looked at each other and laughed .
" so you guys don't see to she huh ?"
we looked up to see the boys huddled around us .
we take the food and run . Just kidding we give some to the boys .
" Kalin Malia , you guys are such twins ."
" Never really occurred ."
" wow . okay ."
" haha just kidding , i do see that ."
" lol ."
We all hang out until night time . it was finally good time to hang with everybody . i saw yezii .
" Omg YEZII !"
" DOM !"
" i cannot believe you are here ."
" same . tyler , dustin and silas brought me along ."
" good to see you ."
today was such a chill day . I gave my phone to a nice lady and she took a picture of all of us . we are all in squad poses and i caption it ,' chill vibes today with my squad . 🙏😭😂 .' i tagged them in the picture and turned my phone off . I hope they all would stay with me forever .

// thanks for 13+k . i am still asking fro ideas to inbox me on here and i'll see . thanks so much for the love and support on this book . i am so surprised to even thing that just a few months ago i would've never thought that this book would get votes , comments , & reads . i am really appreciative of everything . Thank you so very much . - Mary //

PS : Who's going to CFC December 19th ? Comment below and maybe i'll see you guys there . 😏😊