Sex and Violence [3]

Selina looked over at Sam's phone and scrolled to an unknown number. She rang it.

"Hey, Sam..." Ruby greeted on the phone "Sam? You there?"

Selina quickly hung up as Sam and Dean entered the motel.

"Lenny Bristol was definitely another siren victim," Dean said

"You get in to see him?" Selina asked

"Yep. He bought home a stripper named Belle." Sam explained "Coupla hours later he offed his mother. Belle, of course, went MIA,"

Selina shook her head "Wait, he killed his mom?"

"The woman he was closest too," Sam noticed his phone next to Selina.

Selina glanced over "Yeah, you, uh left your cell phone. So I figured I would charge it, but you came back before I could put in the charger," she tossed Sam his phone.

Dean gave Selina a confused look as Sam gave her an equally worried glance.

Selina was grateful when her own cell phone rang and she quickly answered it "Hey Bobby,"

"Selina. You find her yet?" Bobby asked

"Ahhh, no. And, uh, it doesn't seem like she's slowing down any. You got anything?"

"Well, some lore from a dusty Greek poem. Shockingly, it's a little vague,"

"Hold on a sec, I'll put you on speaker,"

"It says you need 'a bronze dagger, covered in the blood of a sailor, under the spell of the song',"

"What the hell does that mean?" Dean asked

"You got me. We're dealing with 3000 years of the telephone game here,"

"Best guess?" Sam questioned

"Well, the siren's spell ain't got nothing to do with any song. It's most likely some kind of toxin or venom. Something she gets in the Vic's blood,"

"And makes them go all Manchurian Candidate." Selina reasoned "Uh, what do you think, she infects the men during sex?"

"Maybe,"

Dean laughed "Supernatural STD,"

"Well, however it happens, once it's done the siren's gotta watch her back. She gets a dose of her own medicine..."

"It kills her," Sam realized

"Like a snake getting iced by its own venom,"

"So we gotta find a way to juice one of the OJs in jail?" Dean asked

"Not that easy. None of those guys are under the spell anymore. Haven't got a clue where you're going to get the blood you need,"

Selina looked up at the boys "I think I might have an idea,"

"Be careful. These things are tricky bitches. Wrap you up in knots before you know what hit ya,"

***

"Dr. Roberts," Selina greeted at the hospital

"Agent Ashildr. Can't stay away, huh?" Dr. Roberts flirted

Selina cleared her throat "Actually, uh, we're here on business," she nodded towards her brothers "About the blood samples. The ones with the high oxytocin?"

"You still have them?" Dean interrupted

"Mm-hmm," Dr. Roberts hummed

"Good, we need them," Sam said