The Monster at the End of This Book [3]

Sam was doing laundry as Dean sat nearby with Selina, reading Chuck's latest manuscript.

"I'm sitting in a laundromat, reading about myself sitting in a laundromat reading about myself. My head hurts," Dean muttered.

"There's got to be something this guy's not telling us," Selina muttered.

Sam tossed his darks into the machine as Dean continued reading.

"Sam tossed his gigantic darks into the machine. Selina was starting to have doubts about Chuck, about whether he was telling the whole truth," Dean read.

"Stop it," Sam said.

"Stop it, Sam said." Dean looked up at his brother with a smirk "Guess what you do next,"

Sam turned away, scowling.

"Sam turned his back on Dean, his face brooding and pensive." Dean quoted "I mean, I don't know how he's doing it, but he's doing it, but this guy is doing it. I can't see your face, but those are definitely your 'brooding and pensive' shoulders,"

Sam looked over at Selina. 

"The guy's good," Selina shrugged.

***

Sam, Dean, and Selina were back in Chuck's house as the author paced nervously.

Chuck held more pages in his hands.

"So...you wrote another chapter?" Selina wondered.

"This was all so much easier before you were real," Chuck sighed.

"We can take it; just spit it out," Dean said.

Chuck pointed at Selina "You especially are not gonna like this,"

"I didn't like death," Selina said crossly.

Chuck gulped "It's Lilith," he flinched as the lights flickered "She's coming for Selina,"

"When?" Sam wondered.

"Tonight,"

"She's just gonna show up?" Dean asked "Here?"

Chuck sat down and put his glasses on "Uh...let's see, uh..." He began reading his manuscript "Lilith patted the bed seductively. Unable to deny her desire, Selina succumbed, and they sank into the throes of fiery demonic passion,"

"You're kidding me, right?" Sam laughed.

"You think this funny? This our sister we're talking about!" Dean argued.

"I mean, come on. Fiery demonic passion?"

Selina shrugged "I had a few nights like that,"

Dean looked over at her in shock "Come again?"

"A lot of things happened while you were in hell,"

Dean shook his head "Great. Perfect. So what happens after the...fiery demonic whatever?"

"I don't know," Chuck admitted "it hasn't come to me yet,"

"Dean, look, there's nothing to worry about. Lilith and me? In bed?" Sam reasoned.

Selina sighed as she watched Dean continuously glare at Sam "How does this whole psychic thing of yours work?"

"You mean my process?" Chuck asked.

Selina rolled her eyes "Yes, your process,"

"Well, it usually starts with a headache. A really bad headache. Aspirin is useless, so...I drink. Until I fall asleep. The first time it happened, I thought it was just a crazy dream,"