Lucifer Rising [2]

Selina looked down at her phone only to throw it across the room when she saw it had no bars. Selina glared down at the shattered phone image of her and Sam.

"You asked to see me?" Castiel voiced from behind the girl.

"I'm done playing games, Castiel. Take me home," Selina growled.

"Why?"

"Wh..." Selina shook her head "Why?! Because this room doesn't get any flipping cell service so I can't at least reassure Dean that Sam's not holding me captive as a blood bank! And as much as I'm mad at Sam for doing that to me...he's still my flipping brother and I need to make sure he's alright!"

"I don't think that's wise,"

"For once in your life can you look past the fact that I'm a fudging demon! Just because demons don't care what happens to the humans, doesn't mean I'm like that, especially when I live on the planet that's about to turn into Armageddon!"

"Have you forgotten what happened the last time you met?"

Selina glanced down at the scar on her wrist. "Look you halo freaks want me to play the bad guy. Fine, I'll be the bad guy, but not until after I know that my family is ok!"

"No,"

"What do you mean, no?" Selina snapped. "You can't keep me here!"

Castiel remained unmoved.

"Screw it," Selina teleported only to find herself back in the room she had been in originally. "Aah!" she screamed in frustration causing the furniture to become disarrayed in her distress.

"Quit hurling feces like a howler monkey, would you?" Zacharia said from behind Selina. "It's unbecoming,"

"Let. Me. Out. Of. Here," Selina hissed.

"Like I told you...all in good time,"

"I am so sick of your crap riddles and your smug, fat face. What the hell is going on, huh?!" Selina stopped in realization "You want this to happen. That's why I'm in here, you want to pent my brothers against each other,"

Zacharia smirked "I was wondering how long it would take you to figure it out. The end is nigh. The apocalypse is coming, kiddo, to a theater near you,"

"Then why have us work on saving the seals?"

"Our grunts on the ground...we couldn't just tell them the whole truth. We'd have a full-scale rebellion on our hands. I mean, think about it...would we really let 65 seals get broken unless senior management wanted it that way?"

Selina balled up her fists "But why?"

"Why not? The apocalypse. Poor name, bad marketing...puts people off. When all it is is Ali/Foreman...on a...slightly larger scale. And we like our chances when our side wins...and we will...it's paradise on Earth. Now, what's not to like about that?"

"What happens to all the people...to my brothers?!"

"Well...you can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs. In this case...truckloads of eggs, but you get the picture." Zacharia placed a finger under Selina's chin and lifted it so she was looking up at him, her eyes dark with fury "Look...it happens. This isn't the first planetary enema we've delivered,"

Selina looked over at a statue, figuring how many times she'd have to hit the halo head for him to die.

"Uh, no, Selina. Probably shouldn't try to bash my skull in with that thing. Wouldn't end up too pleasant for you,"

"What about Sam and Dean? They won't go quietly. They'll stop Lilith,"

"The boys have a part to play. A very important part. They may need a little nudging..." Zacharia brushed a piece of Selina's hair causing her to move away only for him to tug her back "in the right direction, but I'll make sure they play it,"

"I'm not your pawn," Selina growled.

"If you wanna ensure the safety of your brothers, you will be,"

Selina Winchester (Supernatural: Season 4) [SPN Fanfic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें