Heaven and Hell [4]

Selina was sitting on the hood of the impala, looking down at her cell phone.

Dean watched the moment before leaning against the side of the car near her "I can't believe we made it out of there,"

"Again," Selina muttered

Dean held out a bottle of beer, causing Selina to raise an eyebrow "Don't tell, Sam,"

Selina clinked her bottle with Dean before looking down at the ground.

"I heard him..."

"Who?" Selina asked even though she knew his answer

"Alastair. What he said...about how you had promise,"

"Dean..."

"It wasn't four months, you know,"

"What?" Selina looked over at Dean in shock

"It was four months up here, but down there...I don't know. Time's different. It was more like 40 years."

"Dean..."

"They, uh...they sliced and carved and tore at me in ways that you...Until there was nothing left. And then, suddenly...I would be whole again...like magic...just so they could start in all over," Dean looked over at Selina to see her crying "Selina?"

"Sam wasn't the only one who screwed up while you were in Hell," Selina admitted

"What are you talking about?"

Selina looked up at Dean "Dean I really screwed up,"

"What did you do?"

Selina was about to answer when her cellphone vibrated.

"Selina?"

"I drove the Impala," Selina lied

"You what?!" Dean moved off the Impala and got in the driver's seat to look over his baby.

"I don't see how it's a bad thing,"

Dean got out of the Impala and took the beer from Selina and pointed at her "You are grounded!"

Selina shook her head as she watched Dean walk off and looked down at her cell phone 'Message received'.

'666 - Good Girl. Don't let it happen again'