STORY OF THE CHUBBY 20

A/N: First of all lemme just say how grateful I am for 2.8K reads...that was fast:D And my Best friend read my book too! Vanessa this chapter is dedicated to you doll! Love ya!

Welcome all new readers. Don't be shy, loves...Vote, Comment, Add to your reading lists...share! You know...yea...Show me some looove:)

Enjoy this short chapter...I'll try whip another one up soon...

When you’re dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part-John Mayer

I sat down on my porch steps feeling like my life was falling apart but I kept it together for the sake of the boy sitting beside me.

‘She’s beautiful,’ I said with a tight smile on my face. What I really felt like doing was screaming and tearing my hair out of its roots. Even that wouldn’t hurt as much as this hurt me now. We were looking at the pictures he had of her in his phone. She was beautiful. No denying that. Long, curly caramel hair, fair skin, small, petite figure...Everything I didn’t have.

‘She is, right? I mean...I feel like the luckiest man alive right now,’ he said, beaming and that felt like a knife plunging into my heart.

I cleared my throat, ‘H-how did you guys meet?’

He grinned widely, his eyes shining. Oh my God, this is torture...He’s really into her.

‘Craziest thing actually...I met her during one of these lunches Gran usually has. She was with her own grandmother...so we started talking and we just hit it off from there! God, Cecelia, you should meet her! Debby’s the sweetest thing actually. And really pretty.’

Kill me now, please?

‘That’s great! Yea,’ I said, trying not to break down.

‘Are you okay?’ He asked looking concerned.

No, I’m not. I like you but you don’t see me in that way. You only see Debby.

‘Yea...just really tired,’ I said, rubbing my arm awkwardly.

‘Oh. Then I’ll let you go in and rest. I’ll stop by on Sunday maybe?’ He said, standing up and extending his hand out for me. I took it and got up from the steps.

He opened his arms and I went into them. This was pure torture but for a while I forgot everything except the feeling I had right here, right now in his arms.

‘Goodnight, Cecelia,’ he said, pulling away, tapping my nose with his finger.

‘Goodnight, Chris,’ I said with a small smile and turned to the house.

The house was dark and everyone else was asleep, probably. I entered my room and shut my door quietly before leaning on it, closing my eyes.