STORY OF THE CHUBBY 35

A/N:
Hey hey people of earth!
Here's an update!  Yaaay!

So...my finals are really really close... haha...but I'll post when I can.
I have a favor to ask  of you guys...if you're religious or anything close to that and you pray...please pray for my country. Because... yea...Google "Kenya Attacks" to know what I'm going on about.

Anyway, i  love you guys so much!
27.K...is something great!

Thanks thanks thanks for your support!  It means a lot!
Don't be a silent reader! Make sure you at least comment and vote as much as you can!
♥♥♥♥♥♥

‘Chris?’

‘Hm?’

‘Tell me about her...you’re Mum,’ I asked softly. I threw him a quick glance before looking back up at the sky.

I’m not sure what possessed me to ask him that, really. I just... wanted a peak at him...the him before he moved here. The him that made him who he was today and make him make whatever choices he’s made so far.

We were currently in our room, lying on the big Queen sized bed on our backs, a considerate amount of space in between us. Mum and Dad hadn’t come into this room yet otherwise I know they would have freaked out that there was just one bed. Although I wonder how they weren’t informed there was only a bed!

We had dinner at the hotel’s dining place and then since Alex was almost dozing off her sit, my parents decided they’d go to their rooms, warning us not to do anything that they wouldn’t approve. Ha! Way to be vague! I had no idea what they approved or what they didn’t.

He turned to look at me for like five seconds before sitting up. ‘I wonder what prompted that thought,’ he said with a smile. It wasn’t bitter so I sighed in relief. ‘Which one? Because you’re going to have to be specific, Cecelia.’

I rolled my eyes and propped up on my elbows, ‘You know who, Edwards.’

He turned back to look at me, a sad smile, ‘Yea, I do. You wanna go for a drive?’

I stared at him, ‘Huh?’

This time it was him who rolled his eyes, before getting of the bed and putting on his shoes.

‘Where?’ I asked, sitting up, stretching first before putting on my own Purple Converses, courtesy of my purple loving sister.

‘I don’t know,’ he said, standing up and stretching, too, lifting his arms up above him. His t-shirt rid up a little and I looked away fast before I was caught looking. Damn, I thought as I struggled to keep myself from blushing. I mean, it’s not like I haven’t thought of how hot Chris was...um...without his shirt.

I kinda stalk his Instagram regularly and I’d seen a couple of his pictures without a shirt...and...I don’t know how he does it really. He’s not in any game, I haven’t heard him mentioning doing any workouts or the gym...yet, his body is lean in a good way, no signs of fat and I if I could say...fit.

Me on the other hand...I could drink a glass of water and gain 30 pounds! Completely unfair.

‘We could just look around...I mean, who needs sleep when we only have tonight in Albuquerque! When is the next time you’ll be here?’

‘But...most places may be closed!’

‘And...?’ Chris looking at me as if that wasn’t a problem.

‘What should we tell my parents?’ I asked, resigned and a bit excited.

‘That we’ve gone to buy ice cream maybe? Come on!’ He said holding out his hand to me, a smile on his face.