The letter (Bonus chapter)

Dear Cecelia,

So...There are two things that you told me today...you're leaving and you love me.

But before I get into anything right now I would like to apologize for not saying anything. I have no excuse whatsoever for not saying anything back especially because I love you. I'm a jerk who doesn't know a good thing even when it's right in front of him.

I love you Cecelia. From your red hair to your green eyes, your body ...your personality... everything about you...

There's a quote I like by F. Scott Fitzgerald ...

I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything

Yeah that makes me think of you right now.

I know you've gone through a lot and right now...I guess I understand why you have to leave. OK I don't guess... I know ...

Our relationship was simple and didn't have any dramatic twists to it but that didn't mean it was less special. It was ours.

Why I'm I using past tense?

Anyway...I'm not such a great writer as you see here...but I needed to put this in writing for you to carry with you. I probably won't get my phone or any internet so communication will be almost impossible.

I love you. I love you.

I can't wait to tell you this in person.

Take care. Miss me.

Chris.