STORY OF THE CHUBBY 34

A/N:

What I'm wondering though... is why chapter 32 has so many views...hehe

Here's an update!  I love you all. For the reads (24.8k) for the votes! For the comments and for the follows. The support...you can't believe how much it means to me.

Zayn's gone and I'm playing one direction songs trying not to cry when Zayn's parts come on.

Sorry if you don't like them btw..you could just ignore that .

Anyway...

Enjoy guys.

I love y'all so much!

***

‘So what will you have today?’ a bubbly young waitress asked us a few minutes when we’d settled into the restaurant. Alex was craning her neck looking for Tim, a frustrated look on her face.

‘Alex what will you have?’ Mum asked her, amused.

‘Wha’?’ she said distracted before she acknowledged the waitress before us. She blushed bright red before taking a look at the menu for the first time. ‘I-I hav’nt deci’ed ye’,’she said.

Chris snickered, ‘Does Alex have a wittle cwush?’ Then he yelped up in pain. ‘Ow! I’m sorry! You didn’t have to kick me!’

‘Yea, you be’ you are!’ Alex said with a smirk (I didn’t even know Alex smirks).

I laughed, ‘Um, I’ll have Just A Burger with cheese, bacon and grilled onions.’

The waitress jotted all this on her little notepad and turned to the rest of the family. Chris copied my order while Mum ordered a grilled chicken Caesar and Dad ordered the Tim’s Caribbean Reuben (shaved corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and their special recipe Caribbean Island dressing on marbled rye).

Alex ordered an Alburturkey club which was basically sliced roast turkey, tomato, green chile, jack and cheddar cheese, crisp bacon on Texan toast with red chile mayo.

When I looked dumbfounded at Alex, she gave me a wink and laughed, ‘Go hard or go home, Gwacie!’

Mum laughed and gave Alex a high five while Chris nodded in agreement and gave her a fist bump. Dad and I looked at each other, our expressions showing both shock and amusement at the same time. Albuquerque, what have you done to Alex? Not that I was complaining anyway.

A few minutes later, our food was brought to the table, except Alex’s.

‘Where’s Alex’s food?’ Mum asked the waitress. Before the waitress could reply, a man, who I was very sure was Tim, came to our table with Alex’s order.

‘Heard there was a pretty lady out here look’n for me. So I took the priv’ledge of com’n here myse’f! Oh yeah!’ Tim said, giving Alex a wink before setting down the food in front of her.

Alex’s face turned a deep shade of red as she gave Tim a shy smile, ‘Um...than-thank you.’

‘How are you all doing today?’ he asked us all.

‘We are wonderful! This is a really great place you have here, Tim,’ Dad replied.

Tim grinned widely, a proud look on his face, ‘It is, isn’it?’

‘You’re parents must be really proud,’ Mum added, taking a bite of her salad.

‘Oh yeah! They are. Without them, I wouldn’ have achieved this,’ Tim said nodding. ‘Is there anythin’ else you guys want?’