Epilogue

Gold eyes stared from the shadows cast by the thick trees, bleeding into crimson as the owner turned away from the house and disappeared, long hair whipping in the wind as they ran through the forest and they had returned to the woods of Montana in less than an hour. They slowed to a brisk pace, breath labored ever so slightly as they strode through the woods as if they owned them.

A smile grew as the dark house shielded from society by thick trees came into view and they climbed the old creaking steps, subordinates who were lounging on the porch pausing from what they were doing to nod  their respect, attention drawn by their leader's return.

When they stepped inside, the rest of their coven rose to their feet, pleased by their leader's return. They placed their hands on their hips as the wood floor creaked and a man walked from the kitchen, grinning.

"Welcome home, Belladonna, I've missed you," he hummed and she smiled slyly, hips swaying as she crossed the space between them, arms open.

"I've missed you as well, Nicholas," she purred, grasping the back of his neck to pull him down for a kiss. She stepped back and turned to look at her coven. "And I've missed our coven!" They all roared, cheering and shouting.

"How did everything go?" Nicholas asked and she looked at him, smile spreading slowly.

"Our little fledgling proved herself quite vicious; the pack is dead, massacred by her pack. I watched her, she can be quite ruthless when she wants," she commented. "She even tried to run at one point. She made it to the woods before she was caught," she sighed.

"So, she shows promise?" He questioned.

"Oh, yes, much. We will proceed with the plan: we're going to bring our little fledgling home," she smirked.