Chapter One: Alpha's Son Of The Montana Territory

Kyle

"Kyle, up!" My Dad's Beta, Zishan, demanded. I groaned and buried my face in my pillow, trying to ignore him.

"C'mon, it's your first day of your Senior Year, being late would make a bad first impression," Zishan warned, crossing his arms over his chest. I lifted my head and glared at him through locks of matted black hair in my blue eyes.

"I would much rather not go," I countered.

"Welp, that's not an option. Come on Kyle, aren't you excited about seeing your friends?" He offered.

"Kinda hard to make friends outside of the pack when you're so drastically different," I grumbled as I climbed out of bed, shivering as my bare torso was exposed. I grabbed a pair of blue jeans, a blue hoodie, black leather jacket, and black beanie.

"Buuuut, you have some human friends nonetheless. I mean c'mon, you're one of the most popular guys there," he insisted as he leaned against the wall. I rolled my eyes and pulled off my sweatpants and put on my jeans.

"Yeah... But only a few are my real friends. The rest just want attention, it's not hard to sense. It gets my wolf annoyed..." I muttered as I pulled the blue hoodie over my head then the leather jacket on.

"But still, and there's some pretty cute girls at your highschool," Zishan said with a wink as I went into my bathroom attached to my room and brushed my shaggy black hair and scrubbed my white teeth.

"Yeah, but they're human. They might be cute, and if you like fooling around, by all means, but humans are useless to our wolves. They can't be our mates," I told him as I bounced down the stairs, pulling on my black beanie as I went. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee as I stuffed a piece of toast in my mouth. I turned around and saw my father sitting at the table and instinctively bared my neck in submission, Zishan doing the same. My father nodded, acknowledging this.

"Mmurning dhad" I mumbled through a mouthful of food and sat at the table. He smiled slightly and shook his head.

"So, ready for school? You have to be in class by 8:15 other wise you're late, but you can be there earlier. Doors open at 7:55, so you can hang in the library before class," my dad told me.

"Yes Alpha, I know," I said finishing my toast and downing my coffee. I jumped up and grabbed my black satchel and threw it over my shoulder, catching my car keys easily when my Dad tossed them to me.

"Thanks Dad, see you later Zishan!" I yelled going out the front door.

"Tell me if you see any hot girls!" Zishan yelled after me, causing me to smirk. I tossed my bag into the passenger seat and hopped into the driver's seat, turning the car on and backing out of the driveway. I turned on the radio in the Black Mustang to enjoy the five minute drive there.

After I was parked and out of the car, it was 7:50 so I decided to sit outside and wait for my friends, scouting out the new crowd as I did. I puckered my lips as I started humming, getting bored and my wolf antsy.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting till the wars won, I don't care if heaven won't take me back...!" I murmured as I sat impatiently.

"Kyle! Ey man!" I heard my friend Kieran yell. I looked over and grinned as I stood.

"Hey dude, there you are!" I laughed as we grabbed each other's hands and bumped shoulders.

"Where's Azar and Dante?" I asked.

"Right here bro!" I heard someone yell and felt a sudden weight on my back as Dante lept on me. My instincts kicked in and I grabbed his arm, swinging him over my shoulder and landing him on his back.

"Aw, come on!" Dante groaned. I laughed and helped him up, grinning along with Azar and Kieran.

"Let's compare schedules!" Velda suggested. I nodded and grabbed out my list of classes along with my friends. After examining our schedules, we learned Azar and Kieran had pretty much all classes with eachother, which was funny since they both had a crush on each other. Dante had a few here and there with them, but I had two. With all of them.

"This sucks, I only have P.E and English with you guys..." I grumbled.

"Don't worry, at least those classes we're all in!" Dante insisted.

"True..." I murmured glancing at my phone. "Shit, we got five minutes. I'll see you guys later!" I yelled as I ran into the building and towards first period.