Chapter Eleven: Time With My Mate

Kyle

I glanced back at Ashlyn as I led her upstairs to my room, smiling at the mischievous grin on her face.

"You love driving people crazy, don't you?" I chuckled and opened my door, flicking the lights on and plopping down on my bed. Ashlyn looked around curiously as she came in.

"Let's just say it's a talent..." she smirked, yelping slightly as she tripped over my bag, falling onto the bed and on top of me. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist to catch her and fell onto my back, Ashlyn landing on my chest. I looked down at her, worried she was hurt since she was silent.

"Ashlyn, you alright?" I asked, my arms tightening around her slightly in concern. I felt her shudder and couldn't tell if it was from pain or something else.

"Yep, I'm good!" She said pushing against my chest and sitting up. I blushed when she ended up sitting on my hips.

"H-hey, so um..." I laughed nervously. Ashlyn looked confused for a second before her cheeks turned pink. I chuckled as I watched her try to hide it, but it was too late.

"S-sorry!" She apologized. I put my hands on her hips to help her get off, watching as her blush deepened. Ashlyn sat cross legged on the floor, rubbing her neck in embarrassment. I chuckled and sat across from her, leaning against my bedframe.

"Don't worry, it was an accident," I assured her, grinning slightly. Ashlyn nodded and seemed to remember something because she instantly stood and sat in my bay window, looking bored.

"Anyways, why did I come up here?" she asked in disinterest as she looked out the window. I sighed in disappointment as the Ashlyn from school came back, but I was OK with it. I'd get there, I was just going to be patient.

"You looked bored, figured we could find something to do up here," I smiled. Ashlyn looked over at me and leaned against the window frame, watching me.

"Alright... What do you have for us to do?" she asked. I thought for a moment. What would she want to do?

"Well... Any preferences?" I asked as I stood, walking over and sitting in the bay window with her.

"Do you have any drawing paper?" she asked. I grinned and jumped up, going over and digging through my desk drawers. I grabbed out a stack of blank paper and a mechanical pencil.

"Here, does this work?" I asked. Her face lit up as she nodes. I grabbed my sketchbook and pencil then sat next to her.

"Hmm... What to draw, what to draw..." she murmured. I smiled and jokingly said:

"Me as a wolf?" I grinned. She nodded and literally started drawing a wolf.

"I wasn't serious, but alright. Hmm..." I mumbled, wondering what to draw. Suddenly Ashlyn snorted and I looked over at her.

"What is it?" I asked. Ashyln was covering her mouth as she tried to get it together. She looked up at me and said barely holding it together:

"Draw me like one of your French girls..." she barely choked out as she striked a pose. I stared at her blankly for a few seconds before bursting into laughter and falling back against the window.

"HOLY-" I wheezed, trying to breath. Ashlyn was doubled over, laughing uncontrollably. She had a beautiful laugh.

"I-I'm sorry, I had to!" she snorted. I shook my head, sitting up as I grinned. I smirked as I realized I had an opportunity.

"Well, I distinctly remember the girl being undressed in that scene, so if that's your request, hurry and get undressed~" I purred, giving her a sly smile. Her face instantly reddened all over again.