Wasn't It Just Yesterday?

You know, if you had told me in August of 2018 that I would make a special book...

A book that would gain more attention than I could imagine...

A book that would bring me closer to so many people...

A book that would probably change my life forever, for the better...

I likely would have laughed in your face and went back to reading FNAF and Undertale fanfics.

I never thought...

Ten thousand reads.

It seems so impossible, but we did it.

Not me, but us. We have done it.

It feels like a dream I hope I never wake up from.

I've learned a lot since over a year ago (yes, this fanfic has been going on for more than a year). I've definitely improved my writing quality, but I've also made such close friends.

And I haven't even mentioned you all reading this A/N right now.

You guys...

You guys are the ones who made this possible. I don't know your names, but every single one of you has contributed so much—even if you don't comment or vote. Just knowing someone is taking time out of their day to read my book is more than enough than I could ever give back.

There isn't enough love in the world for me to give.

There will never be enough.

The best I can do is say thank you.

Thank you.

I would spam it, but I don't want to force you guys to read through all that.

Thank you for everything you gave to me, and thank you for everything I will never be able to give back.

It's so hard to say goodbye
So what better thing is there
Than never leaving at all?

Ciao, my Lunarlings.