This is Probably Going to Go Terribly Wrong

(WARNING. THIS CHAPTER IS VERY, VERY, VERY LONG. THIS IS {IN PART} DUE TO THE ACCUMULATION OF A {SURPRISINGLY} LARGE QUANTITY OF QUESTIONS BY VARIOUS PEOPLE. THE OTHER PART IS THE FILLER BANTER INSERTED BY YOURS TRULY. REMEMBER: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.)

*Jeopardy intro music*

*announcer comes on*

/This! Iiiiiiiis Maybe One Day: Q&A! Today's contestants: a twenty-something year old human from the surface, Y/N L/N! A skeleton from the Snowdin region of the Underground, Sans...No Last Name Given! A young human who loves knights—and her family!—with all her soul, Gianna L/N! And two young humans who **** ** ***** *** **** ********** **** ***** ** ***** ***, ????? and ????? (Frisk and Chara)!/

/And now, here is the host of Maybe One Day, Lunar Eclipse!/

*Lunar walks out to wild audience applause, and sits in their nice and comfy seat, facing a half-circle of also-comfortably-seated contestants*

(Lunar: *clears throat, then smiles at the camera* Howdy! I'm Lunar, and welcome to the Q&A that I promised you guys!)

?????: This is gonna go wrong.

(Lunar: Uh...how do you know that, Char-Char?)

?????: I told you to stop it with that nickname!

(Lunar: Breezing past her, let's begin with the questions in chronological order by when they were first posted!)

*Lunar pushes up their glasses and squints at the question on the card in their hand*

(Lunar: It looks like these questions are from my dear friend Nightingale! This is for...Y/N! 'Who do you find the geekiest here?')

Y/N: *smiles and turns to Sans*

Sans: *blushes* WHY ME?!

Y/N: *teasingly* Because you are, and it's cute!

Sans: *pulls up scarf to hide his face drowning in blush*

(Lunar: *grins at the cuteness* The next question's for...Char-Char!)

?????: I told you to stop—wait, a question for me?

(Lunar: Yep! It says: 'Please give your author love on my behalf.')

?????: *rolls her eyes* Seriously? *sighs exasperatedly, before speaking in a slow and sarcastic voice* You're a totally awesome author and not a psychotic control freak who dominates everything about our characters without any care towards who we are and want to be.

(Lunar: Thanks! Anyway, onto the next question! It's for... *surprised* me. Huh. 'Don't be stressed to write lol, writing can be tough but don't overwork yourself. Also, any stories to recommend? I can't find any as of late.')

*Lunar stays silent, staring at the card, then seems to realize that everyone is looking at them with concern (except for ?????, who crosses her arms and scowls at them)*

(Lunar: Oh, sorry. I promise I'm not overworking myself. I was just making a joke comparing the role of author to the jobs of all the people making movies, since an author is basically all the roles. I promise that I'm fine! Also, a few good Undertale books are, if you haven't read them: A Blur of Beige by twisted-ink, Can I Stay? by Fruityyloopz, A Trio of Misfits by Sabinarius, and Nuclear Conscious by Circus4APsycho8. So this batch is from another amazing friend of mine, Harmony Star. The next person would be...Frisky-Whisky! 'Do you ever feel lonely in the void by yourself?' Also, she sent gifts for all of you. *snaps fingers and a plushie of Winnie the Pooh teleports in front of them*)