€|-|. <>: |}4¥ ?????

Stupid Y/N.

She's too easy to manipulate.

I've been here too long.

I want out.

But then my plot will go down the drain.

Perhaps I'll wait a bit longer. Draw her out more.

A thing I've noticed about her: she trusts too much. Maybe that's her soul trait. Trust.

...No. It's something else. I can feel it. I'm so close though. How can no one know what her soul trait is? I've seen many Charas while in this...form, but not one of them has ever seen or even heard of a mysterious lilac soul like hers.

Oh well. Guess it will remain a mystery then, huh?

And as for you readers—yes, I know you're there—watching me right now...

You already know, don't you?

Of course you do. You're "smart." It was right there all along, wasn't it?

But you know what's REALLY disappointing?

¥øû ńęvër śåw mē çômïñg.

The clues were there. I was hiding directly in plain sight. Didn't you see? I was right there. The author really dropped hints—including a bunch of really obvious ones—about me, didn't they? They helped me out a lot, actually.

(I didn't mean for you to—)

Shut up, Lunar. This is MY chapter, isn't it? I can say what I want, right?

(...Yes...)

Well then, why don't I tell your readers that it's YOUR fault? That YOU are the reason for every second of pain Y/N has endured? That YOU are the reason for the suffering to come? That YOU are the reason that...well. That I'm here in the first place.

(...)

Speechless, are ya? Well, anyway, I just wanted to say that...

I'm coming, readers.

And when I find your precious Y/N...

Well.

It'll all be over then, won't it?

No happy ending. Just the same as always. Just SANSOCIDE.

(But...it won't end that way! I made them a promise—)

No promise can stop ME, you IDIOT.

(But...I...)

I've spent tens of thousands of days in Aftertale, Lunar. You'd think I'd be tired by now. But after that little fiasco with Sansy...waiting and watching for over a year...I'm itching to hold a knife again, to slash at Papyrus again, to see the utter look of TERROR in their eyes. To see the pain in Sans'.

(I won't let you! I can't! I made them a promise!)

Enough with the stupid promise!

(No. I'm done. I'm finished with this chapter. I'm not writing any more for you.)

I'm coming, Readers. And YOU CAN'T STO