I REALLY Need to Make a Book for This...

(Hi! Uh, I was tagged. Again. By @Ironic_Cheesecake.

...Read the title.

Read the title

1. Weird fact about you
Uh...what fact is weird about me? Uhm...I despise nuts but love Almond M&Ms?

2. Favorite food
Mostly anything with sugar, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the chocolateyest cake imaginable with minimal frosting (enough to be tasty but not overload).

3. First fandom
How am I supposed to know?! I kind of came into them all at once! But...I think it's either FNAF or Undertale, leaning towards the former. I remember being into FNAF before I even discovered Wattpad, due to YouTube.

4. Best friends
Um...who counts? I don't have an incredible amount of IRL friends, although I think I can count a few, if I had to. I have way more Wattpad friends, including EchoGaming212, SIColorsOfTheRainbow, and xNightingale_girlx. You're some of the greatest friends I could ask for.

5. Current lock screen

Spiderverse is awesome

Spiderverse is awesome. ŌvŌ

6. Favorite OTP?
Uh...how am I supposed to choose? I have so many characters I ship in multiple fandoms! But I think it's either Errink in Undertale or Springle in FNAF (not taking into account the lore). Both are such cute ships to me.

7. Birthday
February 23rd, XXXX
What, you thought I was really gonna tell you the full thing? Nope. Not happening in a million years. >vÓ
I will give you a hint, though. It's greater than one.

8. Five fears
One: failure
Two: letting down my family
Three: letting down those who count on me
Four: my own inability to act
Five: what everyone might say or think about me
Six: the unknown
If I tried, I could probably fit in more.

9. What do you look like?
Uh...a person?

Nah, I'm joking. I wear brownish glasses. I have blue eyes people have said they think as pretty. Brown hair. A pale tan, if that makes any semblance of sense? A bit of acne, if I'm being honest with myself. Little to no freckles (although my little sis, on the other hand, has ALL the freckles). If I'm not in pajamas, you can usually find me in jeans or pants, a tee, and a jacket, even in summer (I am now, in fact—or was).

10. Favorite song
You know, there was a time when I would have said this would be too difficult. When I would have said that there were too many good songs in the world for me to choose just one. I still think that there are so many good ones, but now I know that there is one song that I love above all others. It just...speaks to my soul. There's no other way for me to explain it.
That song is Carry On by Kygo and Rita Ora. It is such a pretty, moving, and emotional masterpiece. I'm...probably over exaggerating, but that's what it feels like to me.

11. Why you made your account
I was forced to.
No, seriously.
I told this story on my conversations tab for my anniversary, but the long of it is that I told my friend EchoGaming212 that I loved writing and she basically told me to download it. She helped me set up my profile (while I was dying of anxiety—oh yeah! I forgot about that! *rushes to add it to the list*). I was scared at first, but I soon got addicted, writing and reading like crazy. That's it in a nutshell.

12. Favorite character ever
Ugggghhh...toooo...many...
Uhhh...well, in Undertale, my favorite is Sans, Papyrus coming in a pretty close second. My favorite character in FNAF is Bonnie, hands down, no competition. Plushtrap is kinda cute, and Funtime Freddy is nice, but I prefer Bon the most.

13. 20 favorite accounts
EchoGaming212
SIColorsOfTheRainbow
xNightingale_girlx
KateTheArtsyGurl
Little_Renegade
BethHasFreckles
stephanielas
ForeverAfandom
_-Dawn-_
Lunargal624
@RandomReaderLit
@WolfieWoo2
@LukessePhoenix
@_Harmony_Star_
@person10407
@Its_Midnight_Neko
EyelessAmberanxiety
eyelessamber
@-mourner
@FrostyAngelWings

So...there you go. Tags. Lots and lots of tags. Sorry if this wasn't the upload you was expecting. I'll get to work on the next chapter again. Love you all to pieces.

Lunar, signing off.)