Blissful night

Asim enters the room and lock it,he gets mesmerized seeing Ria,she is in beautiful off-white dress,he comes near Ria and hold her from back keeping his chin on her shoulder snd asks' did you like the decoration"Ria nods in yes and smiles.Asim kissescon her shoulders and shiver runs down her spine,he can feel her nervousness, that's what he waited from the day he proposed Ria, Everytime he  used to tease Ria ,she used to get feverish.He always wanted to see her in those moments and now the day is here where she is all his by heart.

Asim: you know Ria what you doing right now to me and Ria sees him,his eyes are full of naughtiness and lust and she looks away. he runs his finger on her collarbone making his way to back of her neck and pull her close,her plump lips are inviting him to savior them,he touch them with thumb and Ria holds him tightly ,her gesture provokes asim to kiss her deeply exploring her, Ria responds him with passion,its a long kiss which took their breathaway,Asim lips make his way to area between Ria's neck and shoulder and give some soft kisses and bites her giving his mark,he unties ria hairs slowly and kiss on her shoulder by removing the cloth covering it. Ria shivers and gets weak ,Asim pull Ria and take her slowly to bed,he kisses Ria's toes and teases her by snugglin be he then give trail of kisses starting from her foot to waist,he towers Ria ,Ria removes his shirt to find his strong and toned chest inviting her to kiss ,he kisses and  moves his hand all over her body making her moan,and slowly he tells Ria nibbling her ears,i will take care don't worry and Ria closes her eyes in surrender. Asim loves when Ria moans her name and it gives me passion to go for next level of pain and pleasure of  lovemaking to unite as one soul.
Finally they consummate their beautiful marriage of love and trust.