Amir threatens Ria

Ria is returning from college, as Asim will be reaching cafe. She is disturbed thinking how Asim will convince her conservative yet simple parents, she is walking in these thoughts and suddenly a car stops near her, Amir introduce himself to Ria and ask her to sit in the car as Asim met with an accident.

Ria gets shocked and asks Amir to nake her meet him, the moment she get inside, the car gets locked and Amir smirks.

Amir: Ria baby Asim is ok but if you will not do what i am going to tell you then in future he will have an accident which will lead him to death.

Ria: what i am suppose to do?
Amir: just deny him of this relationship ,hurt his self respect,his religious sentiments,his manly hood.

Ria: i can't do this he is a nice person.
Amir: that is the only problem he is nice and i get unnoticed everywhere, he is given every power ,his every decision is counted and mine is taken for granted.

Ria: but how our marriage is a matter of your concern.
Amir: oh let me tell you, what happens if you are broken hearted, you cannot perform,you loose interest in everything..so all his responsibilities will be handedover to me .secondly a person feels so satisfied if his enemy is in pain.

Ria: why i will agree to your will,no way
Amir: then as you know communal riots are everyday course in Hyderabad, your parents or Asim might get .....u understand what i am trying to say.

Ria: eyes starts getting teary ,she grabs her head not knowing what to do.

Amir: u need to take step in another two days else...amir leaves

Ria...at cafe...

Asim: hi sweetheart ..looking tensed
Ria: if i ever take any decision which is in our favour will you support me.
Asim: of course Ria but what happened?
Ria : even if my parents agree chances of which is not even one percent , i still wont be able to marry you.
Every now and then communal riots take place and innocent inter religion couples are sacrificed in the name of honour killing.
I don't want anything of this sort happening to us or our families..we have to compromise our love.

Today one of the communal leader warned me same in the college.
Asim: who the hell is he and how dare he threaten you?
Ria: thats not the point ,the point is its true , we are not meeting from today .
Asim: Ria u know we both can't live without each other.
Ria: i know but i can't risk your or my family's life.
They hug each other , kissed each other and said goodbye.
Asim tried convincing her but unaware of the truth