Asim saves Ria

Trusted Bouncer to Asim : Sir Ria madam left from mall alone to seven tip resort.
Asim immediately left from his office and inform police to reach there.

At resort: Amir and few gunman ..welcome Ria meet your parents ...Ria shocked to see Amir.

Her parents tied to chair blindfolded,there phone in Amir's hand.
Amir to Ria: you know what i always wanted to destroy asim but there seems no way now i found the way in you,i will kill you and your sudden death will play havoc with Asim's mind.

Ria: you can't do this i will inform Asim.
Amir: how you will inform? And smile cunningly

Immediately guard comes and inform that police is here with Asim.
Amir warns Ria if she spoke anything infront of Asim he will kill her parents anytime.

Asim enters: seeing her and Amir together in room he felt suspicious of situation.
Asim to Ria: how come you are here?
Ria: she didn't know what to say , immediately amir interrupts

Amir to Asim: bhai actually Ria got message from her parents to meet her in this resort ,being a daughter she couldn't control her emotions and called me up to ask permission if she can go?

Asim: "Ria called Amir,she hates me and misunderstood so much that she didn't even bother to tell me" and she is trusting amir who was behind everything.
Amir: you know bhai i felt something fishy and to my expectation when i reached i didnot find her parentscand they are missing from there home. I think the communist are planning something dangerous.

Asim gets tensed... police commissioner suggest him to either get married or leave her home...

Ria: I can't go home commissioner because of this person my family abandoned me and she starts crying and pass out.

Asim immediately take Ria in his arms and rush to hospital.

Amir after threatning ria's parents to keep there mouth shut of complete situation drops them home after asim leaves.