Asim proposes and their first kiss

Aseem goes to pick up Ria,today she wore saree maroon color and let her beautiful hair open,aseem thinks of proposing ria as he donot want to delay this anymore, he will be going to dubai next week.

Hellloooo what happened mr. Hot and she giggles,Asim look at her and watch her tip to toe without ria noticing,he sees her beautiful face her soft lips,her sharp collarbone ,toned feminity,her slender waist which he wants to grab in his arms Right away and kiss her deeply.

When they reach temple ,ria forces him to come inside ,after lot of busy stuff they finally get up to go home,on the way he thinks of proposing Ria.

He stops the car near gift shop and get choclates ,Ria asks " ye choclates kiske liye" and Aseem smiles.

Ria keeps on teasing Aseem to tell for what purpose the chocolates are .

Aseem stops car near deserted lane and turns to Ria .

Aseem: Ria i just want you to know that you captured my heart.

Ria: gets nervous listening to this and start looking downwards.

Aseem : words cannot express but i can imagine you only as my life partner,i am unable to concentrate on any task ,i am always in search of time where either i can be with you or imagine you in every sense.

How my mornings and night would be if you will say yes to spend your life with me.
How you are going to behave in every occasion related to our marriage.

Ria : feels chills down her spine,the most handsome guy holds intense feeling for simple girl like her,her face get inflammed.

Aseem: please ria answer will you marry me??? If yes you will eat one chocolate from this box ,if your answer is no then i will keep the box.

Ria: look at Aseem ,then take one chocolate and slide into her mouth.

Aseem happiness knew no bounds and he ask ria to share chocolate with him,Ria take out one chocolate and offer to Aseem but Aseem pulls Ria near his chest ,both look into each other eyes ,he keeps his burning lips on soft lips of hers and eat the complete chocolate.

Ria feels very shy and hugs Aseem ,aseem hugs her tightly and tickle upper back of Ria.