Interview &Surprise

Ria happiness knows no bounds as she gets selected in one of the top management company .

Imran comes to receive Ria to celebrate the occasion.

They go to one of the  Cafe inside college

Imran asks Ria about the order and she says one chocolate shake with crumble, immediately her eyes get wet thinking how Asim used to tease him.

She asks Imran about the surprise?
Imran takes out his phone and goes to automatic call recorder option and ask Ria to put headphones .

She gets shocked after listening ,it was the same call where Asim discussed with Imran and comes to conclusion that what Amir suggested was a baf idea,he will not go for kidnap. The call contains date and time.

Ria starts crying and asks Imran why he took so long to clear this.
Imran: Ria actually few months back I and Asim have given request for automatic call recording for business concerns. 15 days back i was taking backup of my data and last night came  across this recording,thats the reason i thought to share this with you on immediate basis.

Ria starts crying and tells Imran not to tell about this to Asim she will apologize to him personally,she did such a major mistake by not trusting him,she was such a fool to believe amir.

Imran tells Ria that next week Asim.is coming for business visit .

Ria is so happy ...and thinking all the ways to mend his broken heart.

There is someone who is listening to there conversation,its none other than Ruhi.

In Dubai

Asim has turned into hard hearted person and emotions do not come anymore in his way,few months changed him a lot ,as his heart went through virtual breakup with Ria.

Ruhi to mehtab: they were talking about some call recording. Ria is no more angry with Asim and is thinking of giving him surprise.
Ruhi is Amir girlfriend

Mehtab to Amir: Ruhi told me this.
Amir: don't worry Ria will get the shock of her life...i think time has come to pull beast out of Asim by provoking his anger and i know how to do it.

Ria p.o.v...Asim please come soon , I can't wait to see you,hug you,say sorry to you,i will make up for everything i did wrong,i will makeup for all days and nights i kept you away from me,please please come soon.i can't express how much my heart wants you.i wanna blush,i wanna you to make me nervous,i wanna you to tease me. 

Today Asim is coming ,God why i am getting jitters.

I reached airport to receive him,so much of media is their as he took over two giant hotels in Dubai. He sees me but no reaction, somewhere i feel hurt,then after answering few media questions he comes to me and hugs and put his arms around my shoulder and smiles,i felt so relaxed,we sit in the car and Asim turns to me" there was media and need to behave like husband and wife" my heart turns cold,he congratulated me for job offer letter but in a quite formal way.

Ria p.o.v : i know asim,i gave you much pain but i will make everything like before.

Asim comes and meet dadi ,she gets too emotional seeing his asim,she can very well read pain in Asim eyes and what all he went through,she hugs him and pray to Allah.

After having lunch Asim goes to room to take some rest.

In the evening they are supposed to go to Imran's birthday party .