dust settles...

Dadi is waiting for Asim and Ria at breakfast table.

Asim and Ria greets dadi,first time dadi is seeing such happiness on her son and daughter in law faces. She just take out some money and by rotating 7 times from their head give it to servant. This custom is normally done in India to ward off evil eye.

Imran enters and joins them.

Dadi tells Imran that  India Pakistan match is over.
Imran and Asim in shock tells dadi that there is no match going on.

So dadi says oh i was talking about you two (ria asim)and everyone starts laughing

After finishing breakfast Asim ,Ria and Imran take leave from dadi.

Amir p.o.v : how can they be so normal and loving than before, i think they must have not seen that agreement,wait for havoc and smiles cunningly.

Two hours later Amir gets call from police station that FIR has been filed against him for causing threat to Mr. asim ,Ria and their parents life. So you better be alert from now on,if anything happens to either of them you will be suspected.

He gets shocked as all his plans fails for future.

Ria is very happy to meet her parents,they also comes to know who the real culprit was ,and also they tell police about Amir threatning them at Resort and afterwards.

Ria thanks Asim.

Asim asks his inlaws to have lunch at restaurant and they agree.

Asim knows that Ria is only daughter,so he plans out one holiday in new zealand with both families, Ria could not understand why holiday,He talks to her parents in private and finally they agree.

Holiday hold some surprise for Ria once she lands new zealand she will come to know

20 days later

Asim Ria Imran,Asim father,dadi,shiya and her mom and Rias parents finally land new zealand.

They are staying at one of their best resorts.

Its already late so everyone takes dinner and doze off to sleep.

Next morning 6:30 am Ria's mom ask Ria to wake up. Ria is sleeping with her parents  as she wanted to talk a lot.

Asim is with Imran as they don't want Ria to know surprise..

Ria to Mom : why you are making me wear bridal dress,I am your mom do what i say ,makeup dresser and hair dresser comes and get Ria ready ,her mom makes her wear her jewellery and get emotional,Ria hugs her mom and ask ,mom you must had so many dreams for my marriage and they all shattered because of me.i am sorry mom n dad.. don't cry Ria.

Ria...mom i am not getting why we all are dress up as if we are going to attend some marriage.

Ria comes out with her parents and the moment she enter garden she get shocked,wedding decorations ,Asim dressed up as groom and now she gets whole surprise,she is so lucky.

Asim wiggle his eyes and ask " did you like the surprise,Ria can't express every emotion and she hugs him.
Ria:Why you did all this ?
Asim: Ria under the circumstances we got married it was not to be cherished also you are the only daughter of your parents ,every parent has dream of their kid's wedding and i did not wanted to take away this right from them.
Also to avoid any paparazzi i thought of doing it here at our resort with people we love.

Imran comes: so what should i call you...
Ria: you can call me Ria just Ria.
Imran: so Ria you like the surprise ?
Ria: yes , I can't express how i am feeling,its so nice.
Imran to Asim: Asim don't loose your heart ,we kept your surprise for night.
Before Ria could ask ,Imran says we are talking about ...umhhhh and Asim mouthshut him with his papm.

Ria understands and smile .

After completing all the wedding rituals ,everyone proceed for lunch,Imran and dadi teasing Ria Asim continuosly

As everyone is tired ,they goto their respective rooms. Asim sees Ria going with her parents and dadi teases him saying rukhsati will be done after dinner, and Asim leaves for his room smilingly.

After having dinner Ria vidai/rukhsati ceremony is done. Asim cousin leave Ria to Asim's room and winks.

Asim room is decorated fabulously ,a complete romantic setup,they did not consummated there marriage yet and thats what Ria is getting jitters.
She is excited but nervous.
They can't wait for each other anymore,but some sweet fear that feverish feeling is occurring.