hospital and ignition of romance

Asim is crazy to see Ria  ,he rushes to hospital as Ria is supposed to get discharge today.

Asim reaches hospital....he is walking towards Ria's room and thinking of proposing her in next few days , but before that he need to ask Ria if someone is there in her life.

Asim in his thoughts ( will she like me? Ofcourse Asim she will...you are  extremely handsome everyone says including dadijan and he laughs away

Ria sitting in her white top and pink capri ,head high ponytail,she is looking lovely,Asim in thoughts (gosh let me marry her rightaway ,i never felt this intensity for someone in such a short period of time.

Ria sees Asim ,her heartbeats get fast thinking about her thoughts last night but she cant control ,asim in black  tshirt and grey jeans is looking stunning.

Asim sits next to Ria and ask "how you are feeling dear,Ria says all gud because of you".

Asim and Ria shared overwhelming emotions in their eyes to eyes heart to heart talk without uttering a word.

Asim tells Ria he has completed discharge formalities and its time to leave hospital,Ria agrees and tries getting up but due to blood loss ,weakness overtakes and she was about to fell but Asim's  grabs her from waist and pulls her near his chest .Ria listen to his heartbeats and close her eyes to relax.