wedding night

Mehtab accompanied by other cousins bring Ria to Asim's room and after jokes n teasing leave her.

Ria sees room decoration and her heart fills with fear,how will asim react ,is he going to claim her today ,the way he screamed and told her at showroom,also after nikah during dinner he told Ria to wait for him till the time he comes to room.

Around 11pm Asim enters and locks the door Ria standing near bed gets nervous.

Asim comes near to Ria and hugs her from back,Ria suddenly retaliate but Asim grip is very strong,he turns Ria towards him and gets mesmerized by her beauty,he kisses her forehead ,he takes out a beautiful box and opens it,its a diamond locket and contain three alphabets  J E A. Ria doesnot understand,he turns Ria and make her wear that.

Asim: you must be thinking what these three alphabets stand for?
Ria look at me ,she sees in Asim eyes and tears well.
Asim: it means Jaan E Asim means you are my life.
He carries Ria in his arms bridal style and make her sit on bed...Ria get scared and starts moving back. Asim comes very close to her and says i want to heal which caused hurt to you ,and gives soft kiss but a long one to Ria.
Asim: Don't be scared Ria i promise till the time i clear all misunderstanding in your mind i will not make love,coz love requires two people and lust require one.

Just go to sleep,this bed is detachable so no worries.

Asim sleep and Ria sees asim  and then pray to god and go back to sleep