Birthday party 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎂

Asim and Ria get ready to join Imran's birthday party.
Ria dresses up with full zist for her Asim.

Asim and Ria bid goodbye to dadi and start for party venue.

Today Asim is driving the car and Ria is on passenger seat.

Journey was silent and quiet,Ria tried to strike conversation but Asim one liner answer did not allowed that.

Asim has really been hurt bye Ria's previous ways and could not understand why she is behaving so lovingly.

Finally they reached venue.

Imran: Hey my lovebirds are here and hugs Asim ,they both wish him happy birthday and join the other guests.

Imran notices ice between them and force Asim and Ria for couple dance,as Asim did not want to grab unnecessary attention he agrees,Ria gets happy n joins,but his silent frustration can be seen and is depicted from his expressions.

Dear readers : i uploaded a dance video and you guys will enjoy it but you need to be patient enough as it takes around 20 sec to start ,tap once or twice on media.

The video is just to show the expressions.

While Ria n Asim engazed in partying ,someone enters there room and keep some document on table ,quite visible.

Imran: asks Ria if she told Asim?
Ria: i did not got time ,and still asim is angry with me silently.
Imran: everything will settle once you share what i shared with you.

Asim p.o.v: i love Imran and Ria bonding..just like real bro-sis.
Ria i know i am being too strict ,i so badly want you ,but its of no use as i accepted the reality that anytime you will walk out and will never forgive me for the mistake i never commited.

Asim meets Imran and Imran insist on having drink as comeback n birthday cheers.

Asim always keep himself away from alcohol as it does not suit him but Imran insist one having just one peg and he agrees.

After that Ria and Asim leave for home.

Ria and Asim enter the room and Ria takes her nightwear and goes to washroom to change.

Asim just remove his watch and keeps it on table,he then sees a document and gets shocked.

Its a Divorce agreement of him n Ria

When he reads further he starts boiling in anger.

Clause 4 of agreement says that..Mr. Asim and Ria had love marriage but even after 4 month of marriage they dont have any physical relations his wife accepted the fact that he is impotent and on these grounds she applies for divorce. She would have tolerated the fact but his behavioral and anger issues added to it.

Asim steps out of his room and goes out.

Ria comes out of washroom and try to get a glass of water from table and sees the document,she gets shocked seeing it and feels weak,she is lost  reading it and after 40 min  Asim enters ..he is drunk