Nikah and conversion of surname

Early morning and Ria is getting ing ready ror her bigday,she is wearing wine maroon lehenga with beautiful embellished blouse which is ending on her slender waist,the neck of the blouse is giving full view of her neck and collarbone. Hairstyle and everything she is looking like fairy.

On the other hand Asim is wearing royal blue Sherwani and is dying to see Ria but will get chance after nikaah. From the day he proposed Ria and especially after there first kiss he is unable to control the thought of marking Ria as his,how Ria used to feel shy n nervous on his calls,his hug and his kiss, but suddenly his thoughts are disturbed as amir is standing and calling him out for now nikah ceremony. Asim in thoughts" how things changed, today i and Ria staying so close and near to each other but so far from heart"

After both bride and groom side confirm qubool hai ,the signing of nikah docs take place and Ria becomes Ria Asim Shah.

At the dinner hall Asim occupied by all his cousins sees Ria entering the hall with mehtab, Asim expression knows no bounds ,he is awstruck by seeing how beautiful she is looking ,he is looking at the love of his life his wife.

Ria: on the other hand is so dull as she is missing parents and the person who was his life, betrayed her that what Ria thinks about Asim.