First meeting

Communal riots across nation ,some political agenda,bomb blasts ,communal hatred at its peak,violence everywhere..All school and colleges getting closed and in mid of this they met each other (Asim and Ria)

Flashback ( Morning scene at college,public is unaware about the communal riots which are suppose to be happening after an hour)

Ria: I hate wearing saree but today is college cultural fest ,(she is looking amazing in wine color saree with bronze work)
Its so difficult to walk in heels,oh God now something got stuck in my sandals. Ria takes support of car in parking lot and adjust her heels.

Asim tries opening door of his car but  waits as a part of courtesy seeing a girl adjusting her heels and thinks she might get hurt if the door is open, Ria says thanks to unknown guy and walks towards auditorium

Ria belongs to a simple traditional hindu family,her main focus is on education and career. Her father wants her to get settled in personal and professional sense,so he is looking for well settled guy from hindu brahmin family who supports her in every walk of life . Ria's father is caste and religion oriented and wants her to get married within same caste.

Asim family : though Asim's family is business class but they have rigid approach when it comes to religion and community ,Asim does not like all this but he fails explaining the same to his family.