Love awaits

Dear Readers please tap on content once or twice to enjoy the romantic video of Asim n Ria

Ria awakes from her sleep,she couldnot make out when she fell asleep may be the fear of  Asim outrage,anger and his warnings or  all the anger torcher stories she read previously  concluded to this dream or nightmare but what if this dream comes true.

Next moment Asim enters with a bottle of alcohol. Ria starts shivering.

Asim locks the door and make sure all windows and curtains are close.

Ria getting more nervous step by step as what she saw in dream its going exactly in same flow,her heart won't be able to take this abuse, she always dreamt of beautifully surrendering herself to her husband ,not in abusive ways,but she knows no way to escape.
How will she able to make Asim trust him.

Asim : Ria i am not able to believe that you will go to this extent ,if you would have told me ,i would have gone ftom your life without any questions?

Ria: she was not expecting asim to behave like this.

Ria: asim believe me ,i did not do this, I don't know who has done all this,trust me,even when i was not on talking terms with you i never thought of divorce,i always wanted to give this marriage a chance but..

Asim: but what Ria?
Ria: That kidnapping and plotting thing was not going out from my mind,so i wanted to give myself little time to make things ok.

Even kidnapping did not affected me the way more than this ,my parents faced humiliations from society and my trust was lost in their eyes
..so i was angry on you,but not divorce.

Asim: but didn't you mentioned las time that ,i will divorce you?
Ria: after i said that in outrage i felt so bad,i wanted to apologise but you went,i missed you every moment .
And when Imranbhai told me about call recording ,where you putdown the idea of kidnapping suggested by Amir ,i felt so relaxed and happy and was waiting for you to come back to India.

Asim: so when you got proof you believed me,a call recording can make you believe but not me,i kept on saying you that i was not behind this but you didn't trusted. Love is not love if it is not accompanied by trust.
And from the day we were in relationship did i ever broke your trust tell me Ria ? I think i never gave any reason to you not trust me.

Ria: sitting silent realising her mistake

Ria : starts crying

Asim: but i will not do the same,you said me to trust you and i trust you,i believe that you are not behind this agreement thing.you can never do this.

Ria gets shocked listening this,and with wet eyes looks at Asim

Asim : i trust you because i love you and hugs Ria.

Ria: you really not angry, don't be so good ,punish me,scream at me i deserve this

Asim: I think you are right i will punish you but in my own ways and winks.

Ria: Asim but who can do this cheap act?
Asim: Amir
Ria: what how do you know?
Asim: when i left for dubai i asked Imran to keep eyes on you for care reasons.
The kidnapping idea,you being in resort,some politician threatening you,then Ruhi becoming friends with you.
When i connected all the dots the culprit came out was Amir.

Ria: but what is the connection between Ruhi.
Asim: Ruhi is Amir's girlfriend and soon they are planning to get married.
Ria: whhhhattt?but Ruhi told that she is already married and her husband is impotent and blah blah.
Asim: They must have tried inculcating these thoughts in your mind so that they can take advantage of difference between us ,but when nothing seems to work and they found that you are again falling for my charms...

Ria: hello ,come out of your dreams,i am not falling for your charms?.
Asim: with killer expressions tell Ria that Imran told him everything that how excited you were about my return. Ria shy away.

Ria: Ohh i will kill Imranbhai.
Asim: he is my friend first so loyalty on my side will be more.

Asim: anyways leave all this tell me Ria are you tired?
Ria: I was but after all this mess my mind is feeling active.why you asking you want me to do something.
Asim: No i will do everything.
Ria cannot understand what but.
Asim: i will punish you but in my own ways.
Ria now understands and try to get up from Asim's grip but he pulls ria towards him.

Ria ask him to go freshen up as he is too tired.

Asim : you think you can escape,then you are wrong.

Ria: already so tired it 3:30 am in night ,makes the bed and wait for asim but somehow falls asleep.

Asim : comes and found Ria sleeping ,lays by her side,he looks at Ria and thinks how much tension she must have taken thinking how i will react on that agreement and now when everything sorted she is sleeping peacefully.

A moment of anger and lack of understanding  ruins so many beautiful moments from people's life.
But these two things will never come between us i promise.

He touches Ria's face and softly tease her as he cannot control touching her love.
She lazily opens her eyes and cuddles asim in hug and looks lovingly towards him,Asim teases her and reminds her from proposal day to their first kiss,late night conversation to showroom kiss,the lingerie thing  and how much control he has kept till date,Ria listens teases him by covering herself with duvet but this time Asim won't control  and their is love everywhere.

The new morning was very beautiful for both of them