Night of torture

Asim enters in drunk state he locks the room from inside and sit on the couch

His ferrocious gaze make Ria scared,his bloodshot eyes are making atmosphere more tense.

He gets up and pull Ria towards him.

Asim: I told you Ria,remember ,never to cross those limits which are beyond my tolerance ,never disrespect me, didn't i told you? He screamed on top of his voice.

Ria: shivering ,asim believe me ,i don't know anything about this ,i can explain you.

Asim: Did u believed me ,wen i told you that i was not behind the kidnap,you always blurted out your anger hurting my feelings my emotion and now you want me to believe you woah I tolerated every bloody torment of yours you disrespected me in so many ways ,me my religion but i tolerated everything for my love.
I tried giving you time,never forced myself on you though i had full rights,i abstained myself coming close to you and you in response challenged my manhood, he throws Ria on floor and breaks the glass ,Ria gets hurt,,he again pull her towards him,did you get hurt darling,Ria looks at asim and he laughs and this smile sounds dangerous to Ria.

He throws Ria on bed and hovers on her and ask " your husband is not able to make husband wife relation with you on physical level ,he is impotent and he doesn't satisfies you,and he even has anger issues"he repeats everything written in clause.
He looks dreadfully towards Ria: you really crossed your limits by disrespecting my pure love,now be ready for torcher.

Now i Asim shah will make sure to prove the charges wrong by claiming you in everysense today saying this he starts kissing Ria wildly by biting her lips fiercely,she tried to push him but he was much stronger for it,he snuggled his nose in Ria's neck and started giving bites which made Ria hiss in pain,he then reached to her shoulders and was giving wet kisses ,then he started opening or say pulling buttons of nightwear,he himself was unaware of the beast inside himself which Ria provoked today,As he was struggling with nightwear he tore it of and throw it on floor,ria tried to turn and hide her feminity  but he made her lie flat he then removed every piece of clothing from her body and kept on doing monsterous deeds which ended up in a painful scream,she was tired of pleading him and finally surrendered to his carnal deeds,and he claimed her ,the tear from.her eye  and blood of her feminity and innocence was the proof of claim which he made,it continued whole night but in breaks the beast inside him took the revenge and slept.

What will happen tomorrow morning

Sunshine is hitting windows of their room as if trying to tell them ,look and see the result of not trusting each other.

Asim opens his eyes his head getting heavy ,he tries collecting last night incident turns to Ria and get shocked ,her clothes on floor more then half of her body bruised with bite marks,she is lying lifeless and then stains on sheet catches his eye  attention
He holds his head and regret his actions

Ria opens her eyes ,she tries getting up  but couldn't as the remains of pain  are still there.

She try grabbing bedsheet ,Asim helps her getting up by holding her ,he looks at her lifeless face and regret his actions.

Ria p.o.v: she is in state of pain all her dream shattered,what she did to deserve this.