one month later

Asim returns from office and sees Ria as usual busy in reading books,daily they have some one liner conversation like how are you ,how was  your day?

Ria : Asim today i received an email from college regarding  certain formalities for examinations,i want to rejoin college to complete my final semester as i already missed out on so many classes.

Asim: that's a nice thought ,even i was thinking to discuss the same with you.
You can join from day after,i will dedicate a car and driver to you ,one bodyguard will be accompanying you.

Ria: Car and driver is ok and thanks for the same ,but i do not want bodyguard it will attract unnecessary attention and even i will feel uncomfortable as i am not used to all this.

After a 15 min convincing Asim agrees to Ria.

Asim to Ria: be ready tomorrow as i will take you to shopping.

Ria: why shopping?
Asim: if you want to go to college in heavy dresses i don't have problem with this he laughs away.

Ria then realises she require new and simple stuff for college and agrees.

Next day Asim and Ria in mall

Ria is picking few churidar suits for her, Asim is just responding to few business calls.
Ria picks her selection and after finalising comes out of trial room,she just calls Asim and in a meantime sales women come and ask her if she wants to have a look at the innerwear collection and Ria starts seeing it.

Asim after finishing his call moves to Ria.

Saleswomen: mam what you are seeing is daily wear but we have special collection for newly Weds, Ria notices Asim and avoid sales women but she requests Ria to have a look ,but Ria is feeling nervous as the situation is so odd, Asim in his heart is enjoying Ria's nervous looks and then to  Ria's shock he ask saleswomen to go as he will help her to select.

Saleswomen leaves from there thinking to give couple some privacy 😉.

Asim enjoys dual expression on Ria's face anger n nervousness.

Ria : why did you told so what she must be thinking.

Asim: still giving that killing smile of his and in serious tone ...i just thought to help you as that lady was eating your head and thought u must be tired.

Ria: in her mind .....he is such a lier as if i don't understand why he did that.

They get billing done and leave from there