Ria's feelings

After listening to Asim's conversation ,her respect for Asim heightens..at heart she thinks what if she gets to spent whole life with this person ,but she knows this is  not possible and tear fall from her eyes,she turns to Asim thinking god. Can't you do some miracle, and a sound of namaaz heard. She bows her head as Ria give equal respect to all religion. Asim seeing this get carried away ...."though she is in worst condition then also she is bowing before god no matter what her religion is"

Asim kept on waiting for policeman but no one arrives ,he tries calling commissioner but his cell is not reachable.

Next day early morning at 3 o clock he thinks to drop Ria home ,so that no neighbour comes to know that Ria was at her place .

Both of them move quietly with bodyguards inside car...but after reaching just a way ,the mob try to damage the car ,during which Asim get hurt badly and bodyguards take him home , unfortunately Ria also gets back.

After three days situation gets normal and Ria gets back to home but as expected Ria parents tell Asim that people are making undignified stories about Ria's missing.. they are telling that "you and Ria are in relationship and have secretly married.

Ria denies but her mom says" once i saw both of you hugging each other and the gesture was more than friends so i decided to talk to Ria but I'mmediately after that interaction b/w you too stopped so i was relaxed but we never knew that you will take benefit of these riots"

Ria kept on crying and Asim kept on convincing that nothing exist b/w them.

Ria's father came forward and held hands of Asim in decent way and requested to take Ria with him as society won't believe the truth,also you two love each other   so by being together at least one of us will be happy,but promise me Ria you will forget that you have parents.

Ria: no papa how can youdo this to me

Ria's parent's close the door with teary eyes but somewhere they knew that the Ria is in safe n loving hands.

With heavy heart Ria moves out with Asim and sit in the car,she cannot understand in what way her prayer has been answered.

Asim says sorry to Ria and explains he didn't had any option other than to save her.