Morning after marriage

Accepting this marriage as her fate,Ria is getting ready as its her first day in kitchen,she wanted to wear saree as new bride normally do in Hindu family ,but she has only salwar suits which she shopped and few  recieved as as gifts,she wears bottle green colour suit ,she searches for Vermillion but then remembers that muslim don't use it,she gets reminded and thinks how if she had been married to hindu guy ,today she would have been preparing for meeting with her parents,lost in her thoughts she forgets to notice Asim standing behind her back noticing her.

Asim: what kind of test God put us into... Love of my life is sitting here.  as my wife and i can't shower her with my love,emotion,their eyes get locked for sometime . He shruggs his thought and leave towards dining hall to meet his friend Imran.

Dadijan enters Ria room: how are you Ria?

Ria: why you took pain of  coming here ,you should have called me?

Ria i came here to discuss few important things with you.

I know that circumstances under which you two got married were not suitable,but why there is difference between you two,though you loved each other so much?.

Ria did not have any answer,how can she tell dadi that Asim kidnapped her.
Dadi: i just want you two be happy,my Asim is a very decent and emotional guy with understanding nature, i require both of you to take care of each other,start a fresh life and take it further ,if you want to engaze yourself you can work with Asim or you can think of starting family with him,Ria feels awkward.

He loves you ,when you were crying that day for name change he came to me and asked to stop the process.

Rias heart melt a little by knowing this.

Dadi smiles...Trust is what binds relations.try building it. Now i am going downstairs and i want to eat some delicacy made by you my daughter...Ria nods in yes n smiles.

Ria coming downstairs  Asim looks at her in a meanwhile Imran starts teasing him.
Imran complaints to Dadi in playful tone , i came after such a long time and Asim is busy looking at his wife,the moment Ria notices she greets Imran and rush to kitchen.

She makes sevaiya and as per her practice wanted to offer first part to God she ask dadi where is pujaghar/temple and Everyone starts looking at her with shock ,then she realizes her so called mistake,in a meantime shiya asks" mami i want sevaiya" and Ria says you are my sweet pretty god ,u have first and everyone starts laughing but somewhere Ria's eyes are wet remembering how her mother use to give her prasad.

In a meantime Ria goes in kitchen to bring more vermicelli and here Shiya drops her whole bowl on Asim shirt,she is just 3 year old...Asim console her and goes to his room to change.

Ria comes out and make shiya eat ...but now dadi plays cupid and intentionally make water fall on Ria,she starts wiping but dadi ask Ria to go and change,Ria follows unaware that Asim is also there

she enters her room pull bathrobe wear it, and enter washroom she get shocked seeing him get nervous because of  awkward position situation with Asim

Situation: Asim and Ria comes in close contact as she slightly bang on his chest.
Ria starts looking at the floor and Asim watches her.

He holds her and give mischievous smile.
Ria shy away.