communal riots n Ria's kidnapping

Amir calls Asim and asks once again about ria kidnap plan...Asim is heading towards meeting and says i talk to u later.

After the meeting Asim calls his one and only best friend Imran and tells him whole story and both of them come to conclusion that kidnapping is bad idea and they won't be doing it as it will hurt Ria and her family.

After the call the Asim hears news of extreme communal riots outside city area and college campus ..Asim panicks and  calls Ria she as usual doesn't pick up seeing Asim's call, Asim then call Ria's parents and ask if Ria went to college ? They say yes and sound worried.

Asim ask his bodyguards to accompany him and heads towards college.

He enters college and start searching Ria when he hears scream from one of the class,he ask his bodyguards to come..he gets shocked seeing the scene few students are pleading the antisocial elements to leave them ...Asim saves them and then come out of class to search Ria .

She is found no where with heavy heart he sits in the car and ask driver to move when on the midway he sees Ria running followed by a man with knife...he immediately open the door and pull Ria inside...she gets bruised in this act.

Asim hugs Ria as she is shivering from fear and asks her not to worry..Ria faints in his arms.

The scene of the city gets worsen by evening ,thousands of deaths,murders ,curfew everywhere.

Asim tries dropping Ria to home but seeing to the scenario he calls up police commissioner for exact knowhow.

" Hello commissioner this is Asim here can u do me a favor, one of my female friends is stuck at my place and you know if she stays here for a night or two,her future will be at stake due to misconceptions of society ,can u help me in dropping her .

Commissioner understands the situation but he being so busy sends one of his policeman to their place.

Amir's entry: he meets policeman at main gate and ask him to return saying the girl parents are ok." Mark it readers it is Amir's plan.