Its complicated

Asim: after disconnecting call,Oh Ria, i am desperate to make you mine as soon as possible, i just wanna make you more nervous n love you in those moments.

A bold girl like her has soft side, n i wanna explore that side of yours Ria.
In Ria's thoughts ,Asim goes to sleep.

Next morning he calls Ria to meet him in the cafe as serious issues cannot be discussed on call.

Asim getting dressed up ,he wears dark grey jeans with white button up tshirt with black converse.

Ria: dress up in black tank top,white slim fit jeans n black sandals,she kept her hair open,but as her baba is inside ,she wraps stole around her covering herself.

Asim picks Ria and they reach cafe.
Ria seems to avoid eye contact with Asim remembering last night conversation..

Asim: Ria is something making u nervous ,he knowingly teases Ria to see the reaction he missed last night, ria looks at him and he smirks.

Waiter comes n ask for order

Ria: Two chocolate shakes with chocolate crumbles,Asim comes close to Ria and whisper in her ears , chocolate shake ...i think one is sufficient ....and Ria gets signal what he is trying to convey....she blushes and Asim says i would love to see you nervous n blushing at every stage of our married life after our Nikah.

Nikah...hearing this ria gets red like 🍒...but questions Asim ...why you are saying nikah instead of saptapadi(shadi)..

Asim says coz in muslims shadi is denoted by word Nikah ..my jaan.

Ria : Ria's world coming to collapse...what she heard Muslims...she personally does not have any problem with muslims but society creates problem ....coz still hindu muslim marriage is complicated.

All her happiness seems to fade away .....