Chapter 21

Warning: slash

Harry could recall several instances where waking up had definitely not been a pleasant experience on his part.

The day after an especially violent beating at Privet Drive, where Aunt Petunia had been delayed to stop her husband from going too far when the man had lost his temper.

Coming into the world of consciousness after drinking the potion the Order forced down his throat. He always hated not being able to say whether he was back in the real world or just experiencing another vision.

This time Harry awoke feeling rather comfortable. From what his still asleep brain could register, he was in his own bed, comfortable and the body behind him provided extra heat that helped him to relax.

At this Harry halted, running over his previous thoughts until he found the one that disturbed his peace. There was someone else in his bed.

Harry's first instinct was to shove the other person out of the bed, but he found himself lying still as memories from last night floated forth.

Voldemort had been there last night after his vision about Dumbledore and him.

After Severus had been thrown out, Voldemort had then proceeded to have sex with him.

Harry felt his face heat up for various reasons.

He had given up his virginity last night, and it had certainly been different from what Harry had heard it would be like. There certainly hadn't been much love involved, if any at all. For Harry, it had been about the need to feel, desperate for assurance that he really was back among the living. He could not claim that he knew why Voldemort had done it.

But he felt worse with the knowledge that there were no Silencing charms around his room and Severus had probably been able to hear most, if not all, of the sounds they had made.

Groaning Harry buried his face in his pillow. Perhaps he could simply suffocate himself before he had to face Severus again. That would certainly be better than knowing that Severus knew about what had happened.

Somehow Harry had the feeling that Voldemort had not placed Silencing charms around the room, even if the man had had plenty of time to do so. It would be something that Voldemort would do.

"Bastard." He croaked, wincing at how sore his throat felt.

"I believe I informed you of my parents' married status last night. Perhaps you were too occupied with other matters to listen." Harry nearly jumped out of his skin when Voldemort spoke up from behind him. He had believed Voldemort to be fast asleep, and the man had given him no reason to believe otherwise. It brought up the question about how long Voldemort had been awake and what he was still doing in the bed.

But jostling around, no matter how little it might have been, proved to be a really bad idea on Harry's part. Pain shot up through his spine as though he was being speared by a sword, making Harry hiss several curse words he had heard Severus use, when an experimental potion had blown up unexpectedly.

"Such crude words. I am sure that I can find a better use of that mouth of yours." Voldemort moved to the lower part of Harry's body while other parts of him reminded him why it was that he was hurting right now.

Harry's fingers closed around the nearest thing within reach, which happened to be the pillow he had previously tried to suffocate himself with, and he yanked it out from under his head. "You bastard!" Harry didn't care that he was being uncreative with his insults. He dropped the pillow before he could hit Voldemort with it, the twisting around sending new bouts of pain up through his body, making Harry feel like he was being split in two from inside out.