The hospital.. *dun dun dun*

PS: The hospital is on the side ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :D

Chapter 8

Suddenly I woke up to unfamiliar sounds.

Voices... I slowly open my eyes, to a scene that's unknown to me. I jumped up, forgetting I'm not at my own house, in my own room.

I quickly glance around and surely the memory returns of what happened. I breathe deeply and sit back down on the bed. I see a clock on a nearby nightstand. Its 7:38 a.m. I let out a sigh, strolling my fingers through my hair.

I hear footsteps shuffle around by the door, and I intently try to listen if I could hear anything.

"She's awake now." I hear a guy speak monotone.

Soon after those words were said, the door bust open, revealing an angry looking Lucas (I presume from the rules paper) and bored looking Kaidan.

I jumped off the bed with a small scream echoing in the room.

"Jesus christ! You wanna gimme a heart attack or something?!" I yell at them.

"Did he touch you?" Lucas asked a bit pissed off.

My eyes widen at them, with my mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water.

"Answer me!" He screams a bit more aggressive now.

I moved a bit back, my eyes landing on a smirking Kaidan.

"I um, no why?" I finally voice the words.

"Do not lie to me Stormlyn." He says baring his fangs. Wow he must be angry...

"How would you know?" I ask the question to which I already know the answer.

"Your heart betrays you, love." The british accent flows through again.

I look at him confused. Kaidan starts to laugh at the situation.

"What he means is, that your heart rate picks up when you're nervous. When you lie, you get nervous. Simple as that." Kaidan said amused.

"Well... Um-" I try to think of something but got cut off by Lucas.

"If he ever touches you again, I will punish you severely." He states with a fire burning in those brown eyes.

"But he's a vampire!" I start to protest. Is he serious? How can I better a vampire?

"You humans are so pathetic." He scoffs at me and turns to Kaidan, giving him a death glare.

"What?" Kaidan asks him with a smirk.

"Don't ever touch her again." He said almost as a threat.

"Can't promise that.." He answers with a childish voice.

"Would you stop! I'm not some freakin possession! I will NEVER marry you!" I scream out in frustration at this dude. He stops dead in his tracks. Oh shit...

Kaidan is standing there like a dog that just got a bone. Lucas slowly turned back to me and gave me the evil eye. I gulped nervously quickly glancing around at where to go.

"Tell me girl, do you have any idea, ANY AT ALL, who you are talking to?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"Um why? Have you forgotten who you are?" I nervously asked him as I stare back at him. Really? I just have to pull some Stormlyn sarcasm...