Nightmare on Elm Street

I woke up the next morning, feeling sore and bruised.

I gripped the sheets that was on top of me, I was naked.

I turned to see Lucas sprawled out next to me, also stark naked.

I immediately squinted my eyes shut, turning my head in the opposite direction.

I glanced down my body to see it covered in bite marks and light bruises from sucking.

Oh God.

I thought back to the night before.

"Please Lucas.. I'm only human!" I begged as I cringed away expecting him to hit me.

But nothing came. I sobbed as I used my arms to shield my face, when I heard him sigh loudly.

"Stormlyn.. Shit." I heard him curse and then I heard a loud crashing sound.

He punched the concrete wall.

I pulled my legs up to my chin, holding my arms around them.

Suddenly he turned back to me.

"I will forgive you, if you do one thing for me. I know I'm too much, but dammit Stormlyn, you have no idea how fucking much I want to have you in that bed and hear you begging for me." He let out a frustrated sigh.

I just stare at him, anticipating his next words.

"Let me have you for one night- tonight, and if after that you never want me to touch you intimately again, I will find someone else and you can do the same. We will still be wedded ofcourse. And you will still need to give me an heir." He spoke slow and thoughtful.

One night. Tonight.

"You do know in order for an heir to be born we would have to sleep together again." I almost wanted to smile as I made him aware of this snag.

"Yes. Ofcourse... But that's the deal. What say you?" He questions me almost anxious.

I bit my lip thinking. This could work for me. It's only one night right? Better I do it willingly or painfully.

The first option sounded more appealing.

"Okay. Deal." I said as confident as possible.

I could litterally see the excitement in his eyes.

"Good choice." He stated while striding over to me.

He pulled me towards him, parting my legs and moving in between them. He bend down and his lips met mine. He was so desperate to have me I could feel it vibrate off him.

He pushed me down and climbed on top of me, while his hands roamed my body.

He left my mouth only to trail kisses along my jaw and down my neckline.

An unexpected moan left my lips and he growled into my neck.

He was already hard and he had no intentions of taking it slow.

I have to admit, he did turn me on.

All his touching and kissing made me want him. And so he took me again and again, marking me with bitemarks which wasn't painful but pure ecstacy. I don't know how many times I moaned his name, begging him for more.

I snapped out of my dirty memory when I felt him stir next to me.

His brown eyes fluttered open, staring straight at me. A smile crossed his gorgeous face. I swear he is so fucking handsome when he smiles.

"Morning." He cooed.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"Come here." He demanded and I did as he asked.

When I was laying securely on his chest, he played with my hair.

"I enjoyed hearing you scream my name the entire night." He teased me.

I blushed like mad but luckily he can't see. I have to admit, he was a sex god. The things he did... No no. I won't have sex with him again.

He cleared his throat, sitting up he stared at me, asking the question I didn't want to answer.

"So, where does this leave us?"

Oh my fücking word. I can't believe I updated 3 times. I am on a roll. Lol. I hope u guys enjoy cuz one of these days I'm starting a new job so will only write in the evenings.

Thank u guys so much for the voting. Like seriously, I want to cry.

Tell me what you guys think! I know she sounds like a slut right? Well atleast she owns to it that she's not a saint lol don't hate her. I swear on my life this is the only guys she willingly give herself to.

Ok, no more spoilers.

I will try update tomorrow but no promises.

hehe

Freakynikki ^()^